|Full name||Zonnique Pullins|
|Years||24 years old|
|Nick’s name||Zonnique Pullins|
|Date of birth|
March 20, 1996
|Place of birth||Georgia, United States|
About Zonnique Pullins
Zonnique Pullins is an American television personality, Instagram star, songwriter, and singer. She is popular as the daughter of American professional singer-songwriter Tameka Cottle and stepdaughter of actor and rapper TI. She has written a popular song in her singing career. She was only 10 years old at the time of her first debut. Pullins formed Girl’s marching band “OMG Girlz” in 2009. She gained her fame with her song called “Pretty Hustle”.
- Being an American television personality, Instagram star, songwriter and singer.
- For being the daughter of the American professional singer and songwriter Tameka Cottle and stepdaughter of the actor and rapper TI
Early life of Zonnique Pullins
Zonnique was born on March 20, 1996 in Georgia, United States. Her full name or birth name is “Zonnique Jailee Pullins”. Her nationality is American, while her ethnicity is American-black. Her race is black and her zodiac sign is Pisces. She celebrates her birthday on March 20 of every year and had celebrated her 24th birthday in 2020. She is the daughter of Zeboe Pullins (father) and Tameka Dianne “Tiny” Harris (mother). She has three half brothers named Clifford Joseph Harris III and Major Philant Harris and a half sister named Heiress Diana Harris. She was educated in the online education system and this system is specially designed for singers, actors and artist children.
Source: @ pinterest.com
Zonnique Pullins career
- Zonnique begins her career as a member of the duo group “QT Posse” with QT Jazz, and the group does not perform in public.
- In 2009, Pullins formed the Girl band called “OMG Girlz”. And the band debuted with their single titled “Ain’t Nobody” in 2010. The band consisted of four members.
- However, singer Breaunna Womack joined the band after Lourdes and Reginae joined the group shortly.
- Some of his works are Where the Boys At, Do You Remember, Lover Boy and Can’t Stop Loving You, and his famous song “Gucci This (Gucci That)”.
- He appeared on the reality show as TI and Tiny; Friends and family Hurry up and grow up in hip hop. The OMG group was suspended for personal reasons on March 12, 2015.
Personal life of Zonnique Pullins
As for Pullin’s personal life, she is not a married woman. Zonnique is in a relationship with her boyfriend “Bandhunta Izzy” who is a rapper and is popular for his songs “In Love Wit da Trap”. The couple started dating since July 2018 and still, their relationship is the best. And speaking of her sexual orientation, she is straight. She is expecting her first child with her boyfriend of two years. “Literally every year, probably for the last three years, this same rumor (that she was pregnant) had come out,” she tells people. “This time I’m pregnant. It’s weird!” Pullins admits, however, that there has been a major hitch: trying to navigate doctor visits amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. “It really sucks to be pregnant during the coronavirus,” she says. “At first, I said, ‘This is a perfect time where everyone is locked in. I don’t have to worry about getting out. So if I want to hide it for as long as it is, I can hide’.”
Zonnique Pullins Net Worth
Moving towards his net worth, he’s in the millions of dollars. Pullin’s net worth is around $ 750,000 as of 2019. And as of 2020, his net worth is in thousands of dollars. She also has a perfect amount of salary. Her main source of income comes from a career as a singer and from the film industry such as series, movies and more. Pullins is satisfied with her earnings and enjoys it.
Zonnique Pullins Body Measure
Speaking of Pullin’s body measurement, he’s a perfect 1.7m tall. Her body weight is around 55 kilograms. She is a beautiful lady with a cute smile that has attracted many people to her. Her body is slim while her hair color is brown and her eyes are dark brown. She keeps her body like a TV personality, helping her stay healthy.