|Full name||Zoe Saldana|
|Date of birth|
June 19, 1978
|Place of birth||Passaic, NJ|
About Zoe Saldana
Zoe saldana is a professional American actress. She was also on a 1999 episode of “Law & Order.” Zoe’s film career began in 2000 with “Center Stage” playing a ballet dancer. She performed at the New York Youth Theater at the age of seventeen. She is an actress who provided the voice of Neytiri in the 2009 film Avatar. She also plays Uhura in the Star Trek films and Gamora in the Guardians of the Galaxy franchise in 2014. Due to her appearances in some of the highest grossing films in All time, like Avatar and Avengers: Endgame, she is the second-highest movie actress of all time, through 2019. Zoe’s films grossed more than $ 11 billion worldwide. She is left handed. In 2015, during International Left-Handed Day, he tweeted in support of the Left-Handed Movement.
- Be a professional American actress.
- For his roles in Avatar and Avengers: Endgame.
Source: @ pinterest.com.mx
Early life of Zoe Saldana
Zoe was born on June 19, 1978 in Passaic, New Jersey, USA Her full name or birth name is “Zoe Yadira Saldana Nazario”. Her nationality is American while her ethnicity is Hispanic. Zoe’s race / ethnicity is black and her sun sign is Gemini. She celebrates her birthday on June 19 of each year and had celebrated her 42nd birthday in 2020. She is the daughter of Aridio Saldana (father), of Dominican and Haitian descent, while her mother, Asalia Nazario, is Puerto Rican. with some Lebanese ancestry. She has two sisters named Cisely and Mariel. Zoe is educated at Newtown High School. Her dance training and experience as an actress helped her land her first role in a movie, playing ballet student Eva Rodríguez in Center Stage (2000).
Zoe Saldana’s career
- Zoe Saldana begins her career with her first film role in Center Stage (2000), directed by Nicholas Hytner, about dancers from the fictional American Ballet Academy in New York City. Appeared in Britney Spears Crossroads Vehicle (2002).
- Zoe starred in the comedy-drama “Drumline” (2002), opposite Nick Cannon, and garnered mixed reviews.
- She played Anamaria in “Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl” (2003) and appeared in “La Terminal” as Dolores Torres.
- In 2004, Saldana had roles in Haven and Temptation; both had little to no box office success. She starred in the romantic comedy drama “Premium” (2006) and “After Sex” (2007).
- He starred in Blackout, a television movie set in New York City during the Northeast Blackout in 2003.
- Steven Spielberg had taught him the Vulcan salute five years earlier while he was directing it in The Terminal and “Star Trek” (2009) was a box office hit earning $ 385.7 million.
- His second high-profile film in 2009 was James Cameron’s Avatar, playing the indigenous hunter Neytiri, which grossed $ 2.7 billion worldwide to become the highest-grossing film of all time. The film was nominated for ten “Saturn Awards” and won all ten at the 36th Saturn Awards.
- Her victory in the “Saturn Award” for Best Actress marked a rare event for a fully computer-generated character.
- In 2010, his television commercial for Calvin Klein’s “Envy” line debuted and he starred in the romantic comedy “The Heart Specialist.”
- She reprized her role as Uhura in “Star Trek Into Darkness” in 2013, the sequel to the Star Trek reboot. Like the previous film, it was also a box office success, ending its run in North American theaters with a box office total of $ 228,778,661, placing it as the 11th highest grossing film of 2013 that earned $ 467,365,246 worldwide, ranking it at the 14th place for 2013 and making it the highest grossing film in the franchise.
- Zoe Saldana was nominated for many awards, including “Critics’ Choice Movie Award” for Best Actress in an Action Movie, Favorite Actress in an Action Movie at the “People’s Choice Awards” and Best On-Screen Transformation at the “MTV Movie Awards” .
- Zoe co-starred in the sci-fi sequel “Star Trek Beyond” released in July 2016, and the crime drama Live by Night “Ben Affleck” released in December.
- She returned as Gamora in the Guardians of the Galaxy sequel, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017) released in May.
- Zoe received a star on the “Hollywood Walk of Fame” in honor of her legacy in the film industry on May 3, 2018.
- Saldana will reprise her role as Neytiri in the sequels Avatar 2 and Avatar 3 scheduled for 2021 and 2023, respectively.
- He recently sat down with Pose creator and executive producer Steven Canals on Tuesday for a conversation about diversity, activism, and identity on Bese’s Instagram page.
- “I should have tried everything in my power to cast a black woman to play and an exceptionally perfect black woman,” she told Canals in the Instagram interview. “It was painful. I thought back then that he had the permit because he was a black woman.”
- The Cynthia Mort (Nina) directed biopic about the legendary vocalist saw Saldana don prosthetics and makeup to make her skin appear darker.
- His apology and outcry for his casting comes at a time when shows have pulled episodes of Blackface from streaming platforms and various industry players have called for greater diversity in the Hollywood staff and others have voiced support. to the Black Lives Matter movement.
- The conversation about proper representation and responsibility is something the actress doesn’t want to shy away from, Zoe told the creator of Pose. Instead, it’s one that she wants to encourage and learn about.
Zoe Saldana Awards and Achievements
- MTV Movie Awards 3 times
- Teen Choice Awards 8 times
- Black Reel Awards 5 times
- ALMA Awards 3 times
- Boston Film Critics Society
- Washington DC Area Film Critics Association
- Kids’ Choice Awards
- People’s Choice Awards 3 times
- Scream Awards 2 times
- BET Awards 4 times
- Broadcast Film Critics Association
- Empire Awards
- Kids’ Choice Awards
- Saturn Awards
- Image Awards 3 times
- Hollywood Walk of Fame Award
Personal life of Zoe Saldana
Speaking of Zoe Saldana’s personal life, she is a married woman. She was engaged to her longtime boyfriend Keith Britton, actor and CEO of My Fashion Database in June 2010. But in November 2011, she and Britton announced that they had ended their relationship after eleven years. From December 2011 to January 2013, she was in a relationship with actor Bradley Cooper. Saldana began dating Italian artist Marco Perego in March 2013. The couple married in June 2013 in London. Saldana revealed that Perego adopted her last name when they married in July 2015. The couple have three children, twins born in November 2014 and the third born in February 2017. She has said that her children will be multilingual because she and her husband speak Spanish. and English around you. During an interview with Net-a-Porter’s The Edit in July 2016, she revealed that she has Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, an autoimmune disease, along with her mother and sisters. To combat the effects of this disease, Zoe said that she and her husband follow a gluten-free and dairy-free diet. As for her sexual orientation, she is heterosexual.
Zoe Salanda net worth
Moving on towards Zoe’s net worth, her net worth is in the millions of dollars. Trading Avatars to emerge as a Guardian of the Galaxy dancer / actress, her mega transformation has earned her a reported net worth of $ 14 million. Her films grossed more than $ 11 billion worldwide. And its main source of income comes from the film industry, such as movies, series and more. She is earning a considerable amount of money / salary from her acting career. She did advertisements for Calvin Klein and Roca Wear.
Zoe Saldana Body Measure
As for his body measurement, he is at best 5 feet 6.5 inches or 169 cm tall and his body weight is around 54 kg or 119 pounds. Her hair color is black while her eyes are dark brown. She is a beautiful woman with a slim body that has attracted many people. Her body measurement is 33-25-32 inches.