|Full name||Yvonne Strahovski|
|Nick’s name||Yvonne Strahovski|
|Date of birth|
July 30, 1982
|Place of birth||Sydney|
About Yvonne Strahovski; Australian actress
”Yvonne Strahovski” is an Australian actress known for her roles on the American television show ”24: Live Another Day’ ‘and’ ‘Chuck’ ‘. Yvonne is famous for her roles as CIA agent Sarah Walker in the NBC spy drama series Chuck (2007-2012) and Hannah McKay in the Showtime fix Dexter (2012-2013) and CIA agent Kate. Morgan on Fox’s 24 Event Series: Live. Another day (2014). Yvonne stars as Serena Joy Waterford on the Hulu drama series “The Handmaid’s Tale” (2017-present), for which she has received a “Primetime Emmy Award nomination.” Strahovski’s appearance on the popular crime thriller “Dexter” gained additional momentum in her career and she emerged as one of the most profitable American television actresses of this generation. His other notable works include Lego: The Adventures of Clutch Powers (2010), Killer Elite (2011), I, Frankenstein (2014), The Astronaut Wives Club (2015), Manhattan Night (2016), He’s Out There (2018) , and The Predator (2018). Yvonne has also played Miranda Lawson in the Mass Effect video game series and Batwoman in the animated superhero film Batman: Bad Blood (2016). “The Handmaid’s Tale” star Yvonne Strahovski jumps from the dystopian confines of Gilead to a modern detention facility in “Stateless.” The Netflix drama follows stewardess Sofie Werner (Strahovski), who becomes embroiled in a New Age cult run by a gay couple played by Cate Blanchett (“Mrs. America”) and Dominic West (“The Affair”). When Sofie’s time with them goes south, she is exiled, disoriented and traumatized, and lands in an immigrant detention center in her native Australia. “Apart from being a very important and timely story to tell, I thought that the story [of Sofie Werner] it was very unique, “said Strahovski.” Stateless “, which premiered on Australia’s ABC network, was inspired by the true story of Cornelia Rau who, in 2004, was illegally detained for 10 months in Australia.
- Be an Australian actress.
- For her roles as CIA agent Sarah Walker on the NBC spy drama “Chuck.”
Source: @ kxly.com
Yvonne Strahovski’s early life
Yvonne was born on July 30, 1982 in Sydney, Australia. Yvonne Strahovski’s full name or birth name is “Yvonne Jaqueline Strzechowski”. Her nation of birth is Australia, while her nationality is Australian. Strahovski’s race is white, while her ethnicity is Australian-white. Her zodiac sign is Leo. She celebrates her birthday on July 3 each year and had celebrated her 37th birthday in 2020. She is the daughter of Piotr (father) and Bozena Strzechowski (mother), her parents immigrated from Warsaw, Poland. Her father is an electronics engineer and her mother is a laboratory technician. She jumped from acting lessons at age 12 and spent her high school years attending Santa Sabina College, Strathfield. Yvonne graduated from Western Sydney University’s Theater Nepean in 2003 and co-founded a small theater company.
Careeer by Yvonne Strahovski
- In the early stages of Yvonne’s career, she worked behind the camera for many television productions and her passion earned her a few cameos here and there, all of which turned out to be a great learning experience for her.
- He began his life in Los Angeles with dozens of auditions for roles in movies and television, including “Chuck” and “Bionic Woman.”
- She began acting during her school years when she played Viola in the school production of “Twelfth Night.”
- Yvonne submitted her audition tape for the television series Chuck while she was in the United States auditioning for roles on other shows, namely the 2007 NBC series Bionic Woman.
- He adopted the more phonetic spelling of Strahovski as his stage name in place of Strzechowski at the time, at the urging of producer Josh Schwartz to facilitate pronunciation.
- She is fluent in Polish and employed it in a brief exchange with a colleague on the Chuck episode “Chuck Versus the Wookiee” and again on the episodes “Chuck Versus the Three Words” and “Chuck Versus the Honeymooners”.
- Yvonne plays Aya Brea in the English version of the Parasite Eve spin-off, The 3rd Birthday, which was released in March 2011 for the PlayStation Portable.
- In 2011, he appeared in the film Killer Elite, alongside Jason Statham, Clive Owen, and Robert De Niro and also appeared in the 2012 comedy The Guilt Trip, alongside Seth Rogen and Barbra Streisand.
- She received a 2010 “Teen Choice Award” for Choice Action TV Actress for Chuck, as well as a “Spike Video Game Awards” nomination for Best Performance by a Human Woman for Mass Effect 2.
- She was again nominated for the ” Teen Choice Awards ” for Choice Action TV Actress in 2011.
- Yvonne appeared in a new SoBe Life commercial in March 2012, and in May 2012, she was ranked 35th on the Maxim Hot 100.
- Showtime announced that she had joined the cast of Dexter’s seventh season in June 2012 in which she plays the role of Hannah McKay, a woman involved in an investigation following the death of her former lover, a killer whom she accompanied when she was a Teen.
- Yvonne made her Broadway debut in a December 2012 revival of Clifford Odets’ Golden Boy, for which she won a “Theater World Award.”
- She was honored along with Liam Hemsworth for her work in international roles with the 2012 Australians in Film Breakthrough Award.
- Yvonne joined the cast of Fox’s television series 24: Live Another Day as Kate Morgan, a CIA agent in 2014, and later that year, she was cast as Rene Carpenter on the ABC limited series The Astronaut Wives Club.
- Yvonne starred, along with Adrien Brody, as Caroline Crowley in the black film Manhattan Night in 2016 and appeared on the Maxim Hot 100 from 2009 to 2013.
- For her performance in the Hulu drama series ” The Handmaid’s Tale, ” Yvonne earned a Primetime Emmy Award nomination for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series in 2018.
- “The Handmaid’s Tale” star Yvonne leaps from the dystopian confines of Gilead to a modern detention facility in “Stateless.”
- Her chilling portrayal of the warring commander’s wife in The Handmaid’s Tale is not over yet, but Yvonne Strahovski shows another side in the Australian television drama Stateless.
Yvonne Strahovski Awards and Achievements
- 2x Teen Choice Award
- Spike Video Game Awards
- Primetime Emmy Award Theater World
Yvonne Strahovski’s personal life
Source: @ dailymail.co.uk
Yvonne is a PETA supporter and was featured in an ad for their “Adopt, Don’t Buy” campaign. Yvonne’s love life has been a topic of conversation in the city for many years. Upon meeting actor Matt Morgan in 2006, they instantly clicked and started dating right away. After breaking up with Matt, Yvonne began dating her ” Chuck ” ” Tim Loden ” co-star and they were together for five years. The couple tried to keep their relationship away from the media and the public, but to no avail and in July 2017, the couple married in California and gave birth to their son, a boy named ” William, ” in October 2017. 2018. Regarding your sexual orientation. she is heterosexual.
Yvonne Strahovski net worth
Moving on to Yvonne Strahovski’s net worth, it is estimated to be around $ 12 million USD as of 2020. She also has a perfect annual salary. Its source of income comes from the film industry. Yvonne had made a good amount of money from her directing career. She is standard of living with her earnings.
Yvonne Strahovski Body Measurement
The beautiful Yvonne has a slim body with a perfect height of 5 feet 9.5 inches or 1.76 meters. Her build type is athletic. She had attracted many people with her charming smile. Her hair color is brown and her eye color is black. She is living a healthy daily life.