|Full name||Yvette Prieto|
|Nick’s name||Yvette Prieto|
|Date of birth|
March 4, 1979
|Place of birth||Cuba|
About Yvette Prieto
The wife of NBA legend Michael Jordan is known for Yvette Prieto, who is a Cuban-American model. Yvette is one of the best known Cuban-American models of her time. She has modeled for designer Alexander Wang and appeared in the documentary “Cuba: An Island Apart” as herself. She came into the spotlight after marrying legendary basketball player Michael Jordan. She was already making a name for herself before meeting Jordan in 2008. She has modeled for several prominent designers and brands. Prieto is also a politician. She was previously a Republican, but later became independent.
- Be a Cuban-American model.
- Being the wife of legendary basketball player Michael Jordan.
Yvette Prieto’s early life
A Cuban-American model, Yvette Prieto was born in March 1979 in Cuba to Carlos (father) and Maria Prieto (mother). She belongs to the Cuban-American nationality and the Hispanic ethnic group. Her zodiac sign is not confirmed because she has not given many details about her date of birth. While her race is white. Similarly, she celebrates her birthday in March and had celebrated her 41st birthday in 2020. She currently resides in Miami, Florida. Her father is an entrepreneur and she worked for him during his teens. Yvette’s brother, Carlos Prieto, runs a shoe store in Miami. In terms of her education, she studied business administration in college and is reportedly a director of one or two Miami-based companies, including Beet the LBS and Aqua Management.
Yvette Prieto’s career
- Yvette Prieto begins her career as a model. She has also modeled for several famous fashion designers before.
- In addition, he has also appeared in the documentary of the TV Series “Cuba: An Island Apart”.
- He also previously worked in his father’s business for a time and decided to quit in favor of pursuing his interest in show business because that job did not give him much satisfaction.
- She is also politically active from the beginning and was also a Republican, but changed to become independent.
- In addition, she has modeled for several popular brands and designers.
- Additionally, she is also best known for working for renowned fashion designer Alexander Wang, who is also the former creative director of Balenciaga.
Yvette Prieto’s personal life
Reflecting on Yvette’s personal life, she married veteran basketball player Michael Jordan on April 17, 2013 at Bethesda-by-the-Sea Episcopal Church. Yvette met Michael Jordan while spending a fun night at a Miami nightclub in 2008. The couple had a long-term relationship and finally tied the knot after four years of relationship. They welcomed their daughters, Ysabel and Victoria, in February 2014. So far their marital status is the best and I hope it is. Additionally, Jordan has 3 children from his previous marriage to Juanita Vanoy. Also, speaking of her sexual orientation, she is straight.
Yvette Prieto net worth
Moving towards her net worth, she had made a good amount of money from her modeling career. Her net worth is valued at $ 5 million based on the celebrities’ net worth as of 2020. She also shares the $ 1.7 billion net worth of her husband Michael Jordan. She also has a good amount of salary, which is around millions of dollars a year. Also, her source of income comes from a modeling career. She is happy with her earnings and lives a standard life with her husband.
Yvette Prieto body measurement
As for his body measurement, he stands at 5 feet 6 inches or 1.68 m. Her body weight is around 63 kg. She has a beautiful pair of brown eyes and brown hair. Also, her body measurement is 37-26-37 inches. Her waist size is 26 inches, bra size and hip size are 37 inches. She is a beautiful woman with an attractive radiant face with a nice smile and a slim body. Her body build type is average.
Source link: birthdaywiki.com