Today’s Rocket League update is out there and contains quite a lot of adjustments listed within the official patch notes.
It comes with solely restricted additions for avid gamers on PS4, Xbox, PC and Nintendo Switch platforms today.
However, it lays the groundwork for the brand new Nascar bundle, which will likely be out there to buy from the merchandise store this week.
The NASCAR 2021 Fan Pack will arrive within the Item Shop on May 6, simply in time for the NASCAR Cup Series race at Darlington Raceway on May 9.
Gamers will be capable to seize NASCAR-themed gear from the highest groups within the sport for 2000 Credits later this week.
A message from Psyonix explains: “The gadgets included within the bundle can solely be geared up by the NASCAR Ford Mustang, NASCAR Chevrolet Camaro, and NASCAR Toyota Camry. The NASCAR Ford Mustang, NASCAR Chevrolet Camaro, and NASCAR Toyota Camry can’t be custom-made with all merchandise varieties.
“Plus, to rejoice the arrival of NASCAR in Rocket League, you possibly can declare the NASCAR Trail at no cost starting the identical day the NASCAR 2021 Fan Pack goes live. Check out the gadgets within the trailer above and within the slideshow beneath.
“The NASCAR 2021 Fan Pack will likely be out there till May 12, however will return to rejoice main NASCAR occasions all year long. Don’t neglect to take a look at all of the motion from the NASCAR Cup Race Series at Darlington Raceway on May 9.”
And full patch notes from today’s Rocket League update will be listed beneath, together with the next adjustments:
Arena Rotation Adjustments
- Salty Shores (Night) added to the rotation in all Playlists
- Reduced frequency of some arenas within the rotation (Wasteland, Farmstead)
- Neon Fields and Forbidden Temple (Day) have been faraway from rotation till further revisions will be made
- Made it clearer which gadgets can’t be traded to different gamers whereas on the Trade In web page
- Fixed an EOS cloud sync error that was stopping some gamers from accessing merchandise stock
- Fixed a bug inflicting gamers to affix the inaccurate Private Match
- Fixed the “Add Players” pop-up that was showing much more regularly than supposed
- Fixed look of Anispray Rocket Boost
- Friends List look will now scale appropriately with the remainder of the consumer interface.