|Full name||Paul craig|
|Years||32 years old|
|Nick’s name||Paul craig|
|Famous as||MMA fighter|
|Date of birth|
November 27, 1987
|Place of birth||Airdrie|
About Paul Craig, MMA fighter
Paul craig is a Scottish mixed martial artist who competes in the light heavyweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). Paul made his Octagon debut on December 18, 2016. Craig also trains in the Scottish Hit Squad. A professional competitor since 2013, Craig previously competed for BAMMA, where he was the BAMMA World Lightweight Champion. He had qualified for a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under Marcos Nardini. As a professional, he was 9-0 for four years before being signed by the UFC. Craig faced Gadzhimurad Antigulov on July 26, 2020 at UFC on ESPN 14. Most recently, he won the fight via a triangle choke in the first round. This victory earned him the Performance of the Night award.
- Be a professional UFC fighter.
- For being the BAMMA light heavyweight world champion.
Early life of Paul Craig
Paul Craig was born on November 27, 1987 in Airdrie, Scotland. Craig was born into the Millennial Generation. His nation of birth is Scotland, while his nationality is Scottish. He belongs to the Scottish-white ethnic group, while his race is white. Craig celebrates his birthday on November 27 each year and had celebrated his 32nd birthday as of 2019. Being a Scottish mixed martial artist, he had not given details about his family member and education qualification.
Paul Craig career
- Paul Craig’s head coach Brian Gallagher took him from no martial arts experience to 8-0 as a fan.
- As a professional, he was 9-0 for four years before being signed by the UFC.
- Paul won the BAMMA World Light Heavyweight Championship at BAMMA 23 when he defeated Marcin Lazarz via submission.
- Craig was set to defend his title against Chris Fields in Dublin when he was postponed following the death of Portuguese fighter Joao Carvalho.
- His first title defense was not rescheduled, as Paul signed a 4-fight contract with the UFC.
- Paul participated in the 2013 Scottish BJJ Nationals, taking 1st place in the Advanced 97.5 kg Division.
- He was also in the winter leg of the 2013 Scotia Cup, ranking first in the Purple Belt Super Heavyweight and Purple Belt Absolute divisions.
- On December 17, 2016, he made his promotional debut against “Luis Henrique da Silva” in UFC on Fox: Vanzant vs. Wateron and won the fight by submission in Round 2, for which he received a bonus from Performance of the Night.
- He faced Tyson Pedro on March 4, 2017 at UFC 209, where he lost the fight by TKO in the first round.
- On March 17, 2018, he faced “ Magomed Ankalaev ” at UFC Fight Night 127 and won the fight by submission at 4:59 p.m. in Round 3, resulting in the last submission ending in a bout of 3 rounds in UFC history and was also received a Performance of the Night bonus.
- Following the victory against Ankalaev, he signed a new four-fight contract with the UFC.
- On March 30, 2019 on UFC on ESPN 2, he faced promotional newcomer Kennedy Nzechukwu and won the fight via triangular choke in the third round, helping him win the “ Performance of the Night ” award. .
- Paul faced “ Vinicius Moreira ” on September 21, 2019 at UFC on ESPN + 17 and won the fight via a bare butt choke submission in the first round in which he won his fourth award for ‘Performance of the night’.
- On November 16, 2019 on UFC on ESPN + 22, he intervened on short notice against “Mauricio Rua” replacing “Sam Alvey”, who withdrew from the fight due to a broken hand and after three rounds, back and … The fourth fight was declared a split draw.
- Paul Craig was expected to face “Ryan Spann” on March 21, 2020 at UFC Fight Night: Woodley vs. Edwards, but due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the event was canceled.
- On July 26, 2020, he scored a beautiful submission win over “Gadzhimurad Antigulov” on the main card of UFC Fight Island in Yas Island, Abu Dhabi, and won the “Performance of the Night” award.
- Paul Craig submits Gadzhimurad Antigulov in his first round with a triangle choke at UFC Fight Island 3. It took him just 2:06 of the first round to beat Gadzhimurad Antigulov with a triangle choke.
- Craig let Antigulov take him down early on to set up his own game, which he did by tying Antigulov with his legs. He finally caught him in the triangle as Antigulov continued to smash and hit the Scotsman.
- Paul Craig has now won 3 fights in a row. Interestingly, his 5 wins in the UFC have been by submission. This means Bearjew is now tied with five others for the most submission wins in UFC light heavyweight history (5).
- Looking at his MMA records, he has fought 18 matches so far in which he won 13 matches and lost 4 matches.
Paul Craig Awards / Achievements / Achievements
- Performance of the night (five times) against Henrique da Silva, Magomed Ankalaev, Kennedy Nzechukwu, Vinicius Moreira and Gadzhimurad Antigulov
- BAMMA World Light Heavyweight Championship (one time)
- Presentation of the month of March 2019 vs. Kennedy Nzechukwu
Personal life of Paul Craig
Speaking of Paul Craig’s personal life, he’s a single guy. He also hasn’t shared much about his private life in public. He is also living a single life according to different social networks. Paul is primarily focused on his career to be successful rather than being in a relationship / dating or dating. Regarding his sexual orientation, he is a heterosexual person.
Paul Craig net worth
Moving on towards Paul’s net worth, it is around $ 1 million to $ 5 million. While as of 2020, his net worth is in the millions of dollars. Craig’s also earned a perfect amount of annual salary. His main source of income comes from a career as a mixed martial artist. He had earned a good amount of income from his MMA career due to his hard work, which is helping him make his career successful.
Paul Craig Body Measure
Paul Craig has an attractive body with the perfect height of 6 feet 3.5 inches or 1.92 m. His body weight is around 93 kg or 206 pounds. He has a long black beard and black hair. Similarly, his eye color is also black. Paul Craig had attracted many people to his body, while his body build is Athletic.