|Full name||Nathan Ake|
|Famous as||Soccer player|
|Date of birth|
February 18, 1995
|Place of birth||Hague|
About Nathan Ake
Nathan Benjamin Ake, professionally known as Nathan Ake is a Dutch professional footballer. Ake plays as a defender, primarily as a central defender, occasionally as a left back. Having started his professional football career from the English club, Chelsea, played for other English clubs, Reading and Watford before joining Bournemouth in 2016. He was part of the Chelsea team that won the 2012-13 UEFA Europa League and the 2014-15 Football League Cup. Despite appearing in very few games, he has 2 Premier League titles with Chelsea.
At the international level, he has represented Dutch soccer teams at various age levels. He was part of the Dutch Under-17 team that won the UEFA European Under-17 Championship in 2011 and 2012. He made his full international debut in 2017.
Nathan Ake was born on February 18, 1995. His birth name is Nathan Benjamin Ake. His place of birth is in The Hague in the Netherlands. You have the Dutch nationality. He belongs to the African-European ethnic group. He was born to a father, Moise. No information is available about his mother. He has Ivorian ancestry since his father is Ivorian. His father is a teetotaler.
Nathan Ake stands at a height of 1.8 m, that is, 5 feet 11 inches tall. He has an athletic body. His eye color is dark brown and his hair color is also dark brown. His sexual orientation is heterosexual.
Timeline of Nathan Ake’s soccer career
- Nathan Ake started playing soccer by joining the VV Wilhelmus academy.
- He then joined the ADO Den Haag youth academy in 2003.
- In 2007 he joined Feyenoord. He was 12 when he joined the club.
- English club Chelsea signed Ake into their youth system in 2010. He was just 15 years old when he joined the English club.
- A year after joining the club, Ake made his Premier League debut on December 26, 2012 against Norwich City. He entered as a late substitute in added time. Chelsea defeated Norwich City 1-0.
- Ake made his first start to his professional career on February 27, 2013 in a 2-0 win over Middlesbrough in the FA Cup.
- Ake was an unused substitute on the Chelsea team that defeated Benfica in the 2012-13 Europa League final.
- He won the 2012-13 Chelsea Young Player of the Year.
- Ake made his first Premier League start on May 19, 2013 in a 2-1 win over Everton.
- Ake signed a 5-year contract extension with Chelsea in August 2013.
- Until the 2013-14 season, he was primarily involved in Chelsea’s reserves.
- He was permanently promoted to the first team in 2014.
- Ake made his UEFA Champions League debut in October 2014 against Maribor. He provided an assist for Eden Hazard’s second goal in the 6-0 victory.
- Chelsea loaned Ake to the championship club Reading for a month in March 2015. He made 5 appearances with the club during his loan period.
- He made only one league appearance during Chelsea’s Premier League winning campaign.
- Chelsea signed a 5-year contract extension with Ake and loaned him out to Watford for one season in August 2015.
- Ake made his Watford League Cup debut against Preston North End on August 25, 2015.
- He made his Premier League debut with Watford on September 19 against Newcastle United.
- Ake scored the first professional goal of his career on December 20, 2015 against Liverpool. Watford defeated Liverpool 3-0.
- He was primarily deployed as a left back at Watford.
- Won Watford Young Player of the Season.
- Following his loan from Watford, Chelsea loaned Ake to AFC Bournemouth for a one-season deal in June 2016.
- Ake made his Bournemouth debut on August 21, 2016 in a 1-0 loss to West Ham United.
- Ake scored his first goal at Bournemouth on November 19, 2016 in a 1-0 win over Stoke City.
- Ake scored the winning goal for Bournemouth in a 4-3 win over Liverpool on December 4, 2016. Bournemouth canceled a 3-1 deficit to defeat Liverpool.
- Chelsea called Ake in January 2017.
- He made his first appearance after returning to Chelsea on January 28 in a 4-0 FA Cup fourth round win over Brentford.
- He was part of the Chelsea team that finished runner-up in the 2016-17 FA Cup.
- He was also on the Chelsea team that won the 2016-17 Premier League.
- Ake moved permanently to Bournemouth on June 30, 2017.
- He permanently joined the club for a club record transfer fee of £ 20 million. Chelsea allegedly inserted a buyback clause into the transfer contract.
- In July 2020, Bournemouth was reported to have accepted Manchester City’s £ 41 million offer for Ake.
Nathan Ake’s international career
- Nathan Ake represented the Dutch national teams at various age levels. He has represented the Dutch U15, U16, U17, U19 and U21 teams.
- He was captain of the U17 and U19 teams.
- He was a key player in the Dutch team that won the UEFA European Under-17 Championship in 2011 and 2012.
- Nathan Ake was eligible to represent the Ivory Coast through his father Moise. He chose to represent his native nation, the Netherlands.
- Ake made his full international debut in a friendly match against Morocco in 2017.
- He scored his first senior international goal in a friendly match against Italy in June 2018.
- He scored his second senior international goal in a UEFA Euro 2020 qualifying match against Estonia.
- Chelsea Young Player of the Year: 2012-13
- Watford Young Player of the Season: 2015–16
- AFC Bournemouth Supporters Player of the Season: 2017-18
Nathan Ake quotes
Nathan Ake is not married but he is not single. He is in a relationship with a girl named Kaylee Ramman. There isn’t much information available about Kaylee, but Ake features him frequently on his Instagram.
The Dutch defender has more than 699k followers on his Instagram @nathanake.
Source: @ thesun.co.uk
Nathan Ake salary
Nathan Ake earned his professional career as a soccer player. Their income comes from contracts, salaries, bonuses, and sponsorships. He had signed a £ 10 million contract with Bournemouth in 2017. His annual salary is estimated to be around $ 2.7 million. His net worth is around $ 1 million.