Multiple former contestants from NBC’s “The Voice” are set to be featured on an album collectively. Hardy’s launch, Hixtape vol. 2, options an enormous variety of collaborators from throughout the music trade.
The first quantity of “Hixtape” was launched in 2019 and featured a number of artists.According to the Hixtape web site, the definition of the time period is “A mixtape of BACKROAD BANGERS. Brought to you by your favourite good ol nation girls and boys. EST 2019 by the HiXTAPE OG, HARDY.”
The web site additionally says that the album is a “massive, loud mind-set, straight outta Nashville, however broad open to all people anyplace, who loves some actual nation and an actual good time.”
Dierks Bentley, a present advisor on “The Voice,” is likely one of the singers featured on the album. Morgan Wallen, who received his begin on “The Voice” in 2014, may even be featured on the album.
Two Former ‘The Voice’ Performers Are Part of the Collaboration
There are 14 songs in all on the official announcement for “Hixtape vol 2,” and most of the songs function collaborations from quite a lot of singers, songwriters and bands from round Nashville.
“Well the cat is out of the bag,” the official Instagram account wrote. “Here are the tracks, dates and artists on every music. We aren’t positive how this received leaked precisely… however we now have some suspects.”
In the video announcement of the album, Hardy says that the album will function the “most proficient and rowdiest folks Nashville has to supply.
The Album Has 14 Tracks
Here’s the monitor record for the upcoming album:
- Hometown Boys that includes Matt Stell, Dierks Bentley & Hardy
- WD-40 4WD that includes Sean Stemaly, Jimmie Allen & Justin Moore
- In Love With My Problems that includes Larry Fleet and Jon Pardi
- To Hank that includes Hardy, Brantley Gilbert and Colt Ford
- Small Town On It that includes Chris Lane and Scotty McCreery
- Break Your Own Damn Heart that includes Midland & Marty Stuart
- Drink Up that includes Lee Brice, Randy Houser & Hardy
- Jonesin’ that includes Ronnie Dunn, Jake Own & Jake Worthington
- Red Dirt Clouds that includes David Lee Murphy, Ben Burgess & Ernest
- Beer With My Buddies that includes Hardy, Josh Thompson & Travis Denning
- One of Y’All that includes Hardy, Rhett Atkins & The Cadillac Three
- I Smoke Weed that includes Ashland Craft & Brothers Osborne
- Beer Song that includes Lainey Wilson, Chase Rice & Granger Smith
- Goin’ Nowhere that includes Hardy, Morgan Wallen & Chris Shiflett
Hardy defined why he will not be acting on all of the songs within the authentic clip announcement.
“I do know plenty of y’all have been asking when Hixtape No. 2 is popping out. Look Hixtape No. 1 was superior, 10 songs, 16 of my good mates, I sang each single music,” HARDY defined within the clip. “This time we will do it a bit of bit totally different. Get this, 33 artists and bands, 14-songs. Now, I’m solely singing on 6-songs however the remainder of the songs are superior and it is folks singing which can be a few of the most proficient and rowdiest folks Nashville has to supply and here is what we will do.”
Hixtape Vol. 2 can be formally utterly launched as of December 10, 2021, in accordance with the Instagram publish.
Artists featured on quantity 1 included Cole Swindell, Morgan Wallen, Dustin Lynch, Joe Diffie, Trace Adkins, Thomas Rhett, Hunter Phelps, Keith Urban, Lauren Alaina and Devin Dawson.