|Full name||Leila george|
|Years||28 years old|
|Nick’s name||Leila george|
|Date of birth|
March 20, 1992
|Place of birth||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
About Leila George
Leila george is an Australian-American actress born to a famous star who is best known for the 2018 drama film “The Kid,” in which she played a notable role as Sara. Leila rose to fame with her notable role as Edna Hodges in the James Franco-directed drama “The Long Home.” She started working in film in 2013, working as a cameraman on the documentary The Last Impresario. George began her acting career in the 2016 television thriller “Mother, can I sleep safely?” as Leah Lewisohn. She just landed in the recurring role of Hester Shaw in the Christian Rivers-directed sci-fi fantasy film Mortal Engines in 2018.
- Being an Australian-American actress.
- For his best role in the 2018 drama film The Kid.
Leila George’s early life
Leila George was born on March 20, 1992 in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, the daughter of actor and producer Vincent D’Onofrio (father) and actress Greta Scacchi (mother). Her full name or birth name is “Leila George D’Onofrio”. Her nationality is Australian and her ethnicity is Australian-White. Her race is white and the sign of the zodiac is Pisces. Leila celebrates her birthday on March 20 each year and had celebrated her 28th birthday in 2020. She was raised by her mother in Brighton, East Sussex, UK. She has a brother named Matteo Mantegazza, Elias Gene D’Onofrio, and Luka. D’Onofrio. In 2008, Leila took acting classes at Brighton College. The following year, she attended Crawley College, her mother’s alma mater, and in 2010, she studied at the Arts Educational Schools in London. She went to Australia to study at the Sydney Film School in 2011. In 2012, she went to the United States to study at the Lee Strasberg Institute in New York City, close to her father.
Leila George’s career
- Leila jumps out of her career by working as an additional camera operator for the documentary “The Last Impresario” in 2013.
- She with her mother starred in “Anton Chekhov’s Seagull” for “Black Swan Theater Company” in Perth in 2014. Her mother acted as Arkadina and she acted as Nina, Arkadina’s love rival.
- Leila George played the title role in her first television feature film, “Mother, can I sleep safely?” in 2016. She appeared in the movies “Mortal Engines” (2018) and “The Kid” (2019).
- Two-time Oscar winner Sean Penn confirmed reports over the weekend that he and actress Leila George had tied the knot.
- In response to a question from NBC’s “Late Night” host Seth Meyers, early Tuesday morning, Penn, who will turn 60 on August 17, simply raised his left hand with a wedding ring.
- The actor added that the wedding had taken place on Thursday.
- “Yes, we did a COVID wedding,” he said. “By that, I mean he was a county commissioner in Zoom and we were at the house, my two kids and his brother, and we did it that way.”
Leila George’s personal life
As for Leila’s personal life, she is a married woman. She married actor Sean Penn on July 30, 2020. The couple had been dating since 2016. Their relationship is very good so far and she hopes it is. And speaking of her sexual orientation, she is straight. She happily enjoys her life with her husband.
Leila George net worth
Moving forward to Leila’s net worth, it’s around $ 5.50,000. As of 2020, her net worth is in the millions of dollars. She is earning a considerable amount of salary from her career. Its main source of income comes from the film industry, such as series, movies and more. Leila is satisfied with her income and with a normal life.
Leila George Body Measure
The height of actress Leila George is 5 feet 6 inches or 1.8 meters. She has a perfect body weight of 55 kg. She has attracted many people with her pretty face and charming smile. Her body measurement is 34-24-34 inches. She has dark blonde hair and blue eyes. Keeps your body fit and fine like a TV personality.