|Full name||Khloe kardashian|
|Years||36 years old|
|Nick’s name||Khloe kardashian|
|Famous as||Media personality|
|Date of birth|
June 27, 1984
|Place of birth||Los Angeles, California, United States|
About Khloe Kardashian
Khloe kardashian is an American model, socialite, and media personality. She has starred with her family on the reality series “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” since 2007. From September 2009 to October 2016, Khloe was married to basketball player Lamar Odom, whom she married a month after meeting. They starred in their own reality series, Khloe & Lamar (2011-2012). In 2009, she participated in the second season of The Celebrity Apprentice, finishing 10th out of 16 candidates when she was fired by Donald Trump. In 2012, she co-hosted the second season of the American adaptation of “The X Factor” with actor Mario López. She is involved in the retail and fashion industries with her sisters, Kourtney and Kim. They have launched various clothing and fragrance collections and also released the book “Kardashian Konfidential” in 2010. In December 2018, Khloe Kardashian became a brand ambassador for Burst Oral Care and took a corn toothbrush test. electric.
- Being an American media personality, socialite, and role model.
- For his socialism and frequent roles in the television series “Keeping Up with the Kardashians”, “Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami” and “Khloe & Lamar”.
Khloe Kardashian’s early life
Khloe was born on June 27, 1984 in Los Angeles, California, USA Her full name or birth name is “Khloe Alexandra Kardashian”. She belongs to the American nationality, while her ethnicity is mixed, as her father is of Armenian descent, while her mother is of Dutch and Scottish descent. Her race is white and her zodiac sign is Cancer. She celebrates her birthday on June 27 every year and had celebrated her 36th birthday in 2020. Her father’s name is Kris (nee Houghton), who is a homemaker, and her mother, Robert, who is a lawyer. She has two older sisters, Kourtney and Kim, and a younger brother, Rob. Her half sister are Kylie Jenner and Kendall Jenner. His parents divorced in 1991. His mother married the 1976 “Summer Olympics” decathlon winner Caitlyn Jenner in 1991. In 1994, his father attracted public attention as the soccer player’s defense attorney. OJ Simpson during his murder trial. She studied at Bel Air Prep, Saint Martin of Tours School, Daniel Webster Middle School, AE Wright Middle School, and Montclair Prep. As a teenager, Kardashian briefly attended Marymount High School, a Roman Catholic school for girls in Los Angeles. Khloe dropped out of high school and enrolled at Alexandria Academy, an individual alternative school, after her sisters’ graduations, then said “there was no reason for me to stay” as she “felt like she had no friends.” He graduated with honors a year earlier at age 17.
Source: @ yve-style
Khloe Kardashian career
- Khloe Kardashian starts her career since 2007.
- In February 2007, a 2003 sex tape made by sister Kim Kardashian and her ex-boyfriend Ray J, Kim Kardashian, Superstar, was leaked, contributing to the rise in popularity of the family.
- In 2008, she and her mother Kris; her stepfather Bruce; her brothers Kourtney, Kim and Rob; and half sisters Kendall and Kylie were commissioned to star in the reality series “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”
- The series and the popularity of her sister Kim meant the Kardashians could profit by promoting products including pants to slim the waist, beauty products and Coca-Cola, for which they are paid (as of 2016) $ 75,000 per post. On Instagram. Facebook and Twitter.
- In April 2009, Khloe and her sister Kourtney announced that they were hired to star in a spin-off that would follow their decision to launch a DASH store in Miami, Florida.
- The series, Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami, debuted on E! on August 16, 2009.
- Effective May 29, 2009, Kardashian teamed up with WHYI, Miami’s “Top 40 Mainstream” media outlet, for a four-hour weekly talk and entertainment show co-hosted by Terrence J. of 106 & Park.
- On April 10, 2011, Khloe & Lamar debuted her own show with her husband, Lamar Odom.
- She and her sisters joined the “Natural Products Association” to create a teeth whitening pencil called Idol White in June 2009.
- In September 2010, Khloe and her sisters launched another clothing line, K-Dash on QVC, then Kardashian and her sisters marketed a fake tanning product, launched in 2010 and called Kardashian Glamor Tan.
- In November 2010, the sisters also released a book, “Kardashian Konfidential”, then in February 2011, Khloe and her husband released a unisex fragrance called “Unbreakable.”
- Kardashian and her sisters announced the release of their first novel in May 2011.
- Khloe and Mario Lopez were confirmed as co-hosts for the second season of the US version of “The X Factor” in October 2012, but on April 22, 2013 it was confirmed that they will no longer co-host “The X Factor.” for its third season.
- He hosts the pop culture-themed variety talk show Kocktails with Khlo, which has been airing on the FYI cable channel since January 2016.
- She published a book titled “Strong Looks Better Naked” in December 2015. In December 2018, Khloe became a brand ambassador for Burst Oral Care and ran a corn test on the electric toothbrush.
- She responded after she was accused of stealing designs for some of their Good American products.
- Legal documents obtained by The Blast claim 36-year-old Khloe stole the designs from Los Angeles-based freelance designer dbleudazzled.
- Khloe, mother of one, says she can show the allegations aren’t true and says the products don’t even look the same, anyway.
- She said: “My former stylist ‘without my knowledge or prior authorization, brought three (3) dbleudazzled cat suits to a fit for me. He was told that the cat suits were” gifts from Destiney Bleu “.
- She says her cats suits were modified to fit her body, only to be told weeks later they had to buy or return them. As they had been modified, they could not be returned. But Khloe says she didn’t want to buy the catsuits because she “never would have asked for them.”
Khloe Kardashian legal troubles
- Khloe was arrested for driving under the influence on March 4, 2007.
- He appeared in jail to serve a sentence for violation of probation on July 18, 2008.
- She faced a sentence of up to 30 days and enrollment in an alcohol treatment program within three weeks of her release from jail. She was released less than three hours later due to overcrowding.
- In December 2011, Kardashian was sued by a woman who claimed that Kardashian and 10 other people assaulted her outside a nightclub in December 2009.
- She and her sisters Kourtney and Kim were named in a $ 5 million class action lawsuit against QuickTrim in March 2012, the weight loss supplement they endorse.
Khloe Kardashian’s personal life
Speaking of her personal life, she is married to professional basketball player Lamar Odom, who was a member of the Los Angeles Lakers at the time on September 27, 2009. They were married exactly one month after meeting at a party for teammate. from Odom Metta World. Peace. She removed her middle name and took her husband’s last name, becoming Khloe Kardashian Odom. On December 13, 2013, after months of speculation of separation, she filed for a divorce from Odom and the legal restoration of her last name and both parties signed divorce papers in July 2015. In an interview with People magazine, Khloé confirmed that they had not reconciled. , and the divorce had been withdrawn so that she could make medical decisions on Odom’s behalf. Kardashian and Odom’s divorce ended in December 2016.
She then had a romantic relationship with basketball player Tristan Thompson. She gave her first child a daughter named True Thompson on April 12, 2018, amid controversy after Thompson was found to have cheated on Kardashian during her pregnancy. She and Thompson split after it was revealed that Thompson had allegedly cheated on Kardashian with Jordyn Woods, the best friend of her younger half-sister, Kylie Jenner, in February 2019. Khloe was named godmother to her niece North West when the child He was baptized in the Armenian Apostolic Church. at the St. James Cathedral in Jerusalem in April 2015. And about her sexual orientation, she is straight.
Khloe Kardashian net worth
As for her net worth, her net worth is hovering around $ 40 million dollars as of 2020. She is a very talented and successful woman. She has made a good amount of money from her modeling career. She also has a perfect salary amount that is in the thousands of dollars, while her main source of income is her modeling career. Its brand endorsement is the KarDASHian line at Sears, OPI Nail Polish, QuickTrim, which increases its revenue. She lives a luxurious lifestyle and is satisfied with her earnings.
Khloe Kardashian Body Measurement
Speaking of her body size, Khloe is relatively very tall among her sisters (but not the tallest). She is a perfect height of 177 cm or 5 feet 9½ inches and her body weight is around 76 kg or 167.5 pounds. While her body constitution is average. Her hair color is dark brown and her eyes are green. Her body measurement is 35-28-41 inches or 89-71-104 cm. Gunnar Peterson is Khloe Kardashian’s personal trainer. With it, he lost almost 25 pounds. For his weight loss, he did a lot of boxing.
Source link: birthdaywiki.com