|Full name||Josh altman|
|Nick’s name||The shark|
|Famous as||Business celebrity|
|Date of birth|
March 10, 1979
|Place of birth||Newton|
About Josh Altman; Real estate agent and TV celebrity
”Josh altman” is an American television celebrity and real estate agent. He has made his appearances on most television series such as ‘Million Dollar List’ on the Bravo television channel. Josh also did many shows like “Giuliana & Bill” and “Keeping Up with the Kardashian” on E! net. As Altman often mentions in the Million Dollar Listing episodes and elsewhere, Josh was a kicker for a brief stint on the Syracuse football team. It did not appear in any games. In recent news, The Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles agent led a tour of the pop star’s former home in a luxurious gated community. He’s already showing off some amazing real estate this summer, including a $ 28 million property that is listed alongside Fredrik Eklund. But for fans of pop music, another mansion he’s selling might be even more tempting – it once belonged to Britney Spears. Britney himself is said to have loved lounging on the owner’s bedroom balcony, which overlooks the pool. And on top of all that, there are kumquat trees in the front yard.
- To be an American real estate agent, real estate investor and television personality.
- For his appearances in the Bravo! Reality series Million Dollar Listing.
Source: @ theceoma.com
Josh Altman’s early life
Josh Altman was born on March 10, 1979 into a Jewish family. His place of birth is Newton, Massachusetts. Josh’s birth nation is America, while nationality is American. His ethnicity is American-white. His race is white. Altman’s zodiac sign is Pisces. He celebrates his birthday on March 10 of each year and Josh had celebrated his 41st birthday in 2020. Altman had a “Bar Mitzvah” in both the United States and Israel. He is educated at Newton South High School, from which he graduated in 1997. He then went to Syracuse University, where he received a degree in Speech Communications in 2001. His mother’s name is “Judith Altman” and his mother’s name is father is “‘Alan Altman.’ ‘After growing up in Newton, Massachusetts, Josh and his brother,” Matt, “formed a Los Angeles real estate group called The Altman Brothers.
Josh Altman’s career
- Аftеr соmрlеtіng grаduаtіоn, Altman ѕhіftеd wаѕ tо Lоѕ Аngеlеѕ wоrk tо whеrе іn thе rеаl еѕtаtе, hе ѕtаrtеd thе wоrk оf іnvеѕtоr аnd аlѕо rаn flірреr аnd thе fіnаnсе соmраnу іn rеаl еѕtаtе fоr mоrе thаn thrее уеаrѕ.
- Then, he joins his brother, who works as a real estate broker.
- Josh ѕресіаlіzеd wаѕ thе dіffеrеnt fоr lіkе wоrkѕ Веvеrlу Ніllѕ, Рlаtіnum Тrіаnglе, аnd Ноlmbу Ніllѕ, hаvіng а соѕtlіеr mаrkеt аlѕо аnd thе rерrеѕеntѕ аthlеtеѕ, еntеrtаіnеrѕ, аnd аlѕо thе сlіеntеlе.
- Josh sold more than $ 40,000,000 while working with his brother in real estate in 2010, and furthermore, he was followed by $ 60,000,000 in the next year.
- Altman sold the former home to Norm Zada, who previously published Perfect 10 magazine, for $ 16,500,000, the sixth-largest sale in Los Angeles County.
- In 2012, Altman sold for another great price of $ 75,000,000.
- It was ranked No. 30 in national team sales by The Wall Street Journal with $ 200,000,000 in sales in 2013.
- Josh is known for selling a condo on Ocean Drive for $ 10.5 million, recorded as the highest sale in Santa Monica history for a condo.
- He has appeared as a keynote speaker and presenter at events such as The Luxe Event in Seattle, Century 21 All-stars Sales Rally.
- Co-stars with Josh Flagg and Madison Hildebrand on the reality television show Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles, during the fourth season in 2011, Josh appeared for the first time.
- On May 6, 2012, he returned to the show for the fifth season in which the show follows three young real estate agents in Los Angeles as they sell luxury homes.
- Josh also appeared as a real estate agent on Keeping Up with the Kardashian and Giuliana and Bill.
- Josh Altman wrote the book It’s Your Move: My Million Dollar Method for Confident Risk Taking and Success in Work and Life, which was published by HarperCollins in 2015.
- ” Heather ” and Josh Altman recently spent nearly two years renovating their home and now that their Hollywood Hills home is the way they like it, the Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles couple can kick back and catch up on Bravo TV while they’re at it. .
Josh Altman’s personal life
Moving on to Josh’s personal life, he is a married man. Josh Altman is married to “Heather” in 2016. Their relationship is stronger so far and he hopes it will be stronger in the future as well. The couple gave birth to their first child, a boy “Ace David Altman”. Heather recently gave birth to her second daughter, Alexis Kerry. And speaking of Josh’s sexual orientation, he’s a straight person. Live a happy life with your family.
Source: @ bravotv.com
Josh Altman’s net worth
The net worth of an American realtor, real estate investor, and reality TV personality Josh Altman is estimated to be around $ 30 million as of 2020. He also has a good amount of salary. His source of income comes from a career as a real estate agent. You have invested in real estate, usually changing houses part time. In August 2014, it was reported that Altman profited over $ 1 million from selling just one property. The Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles couple’s elegant living room features a gorgeous chandelier and a bright white fireplace with built-ins. Heather and Josh Altman recently spent nearly two years renovating their home. And now that their Hollywood Hills home is the way they like it, the Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles couple can kick back and catch up on some Bravo TV while they’re at it.
Josh Altman Body Measurement
The handsome Josh Altman has attracted many people with his charming smile and fit body. His hair color is black and his eye is brown. His complexion is athletic. It is 1.80 m tall and its weight is 79 KG. Josh Altman is healthy, fit and good to date.