|Full Name||Jonathan Goodwin|
|Age||40 Years Old|
|Famous As||TV escapologist|
|Birth Place||Pembrokeshire, South West Wales|
About Jonathan Goodwin
A Welsh TV escapologist in addition to a daredevil is thought for Jonathan Goodwin. He is a contestant who has made it to the season 15 quarterfinals of America’s Got Talent. Recently, he’s bringing the thrills on ‘AGT’. The season 15 contestant has made it to the quarterfinals, and he is able to shock the judges and lovers as quickly as as soon as extra. The season 15 quarterfinals have arrived and daredevil Jonathan Goodwin has reworked a pacesetter alongside along with his jaw-dropping danger act. He appeared on the thirteenth collection of “Britain’s Got Talent”, made it to the finals performing “buried alive” the primary time this stunt had ever been tried on a stage as of 2019. Britain’s Got Talent followers had been left mesmerized by Jonathan Goodwin, who shocked by his Houdini type daredevil stunt that noticed him set on fireplace. He impressed judges Simon Cowell, Alesha Dixon, Amanda Holden, and David Walliams and went on to obtain 4 nods to go by way of to the following spherical. Previously, he appeared on Channel 4 TV show Dirty Tricks and has later appeared in TV specials The Seven Stupidest Things to Escape From, and Deathwish Live. He even had his personal collection, on UKTV’s Watch channel The Incredible Mr. Goodwin. He has greater than 41.2 followers on his Instagram account below the official account of @jonathangoodwinofficial the place he updates with all his daredevil tips and health photographs.
Goodwin admitted that his newest stunt, ‘Trial By Fire,’ was so harmful that he did not even get to observe it that a lot and his personal mom did not need him to attempt performing it. He upped his hazard act to a fiery new degree. He additionally admitted that this stunt, which required him to be set on fireplace, was so nerve-wracking that his personal mom did not need him to attempt performing it. But Jonathan is a real skilled and wished to show he had what it takes to entertain thousands and thousands of Americans on a weekly foundation. He revealed that he solely had 20 seconds till the protection fuse utterly burned out after which engulfed him in flames, placing him prone to being burnt to a crisp if he did not escape his shackles in time. Since the stunt was so harmful, he was additionally bathed in a fire-resistant gel and was sporting a number of layers of clothes. As it tuned out, Goodwin made quick work of his Houdini-esque escape, managing to rapidly escape his handcuffs and choose the padlock to launch his head which had been sealed up in a metal compartment. He confirmed by smiling that he had emerged safely to danger his life for one more day and the judges expressed their reduction and praised him to the skies. On social media, folks had been equally impressed, with one fan saying that he had practically gotten a coronary heart assault. Another viewer was enthralled by his efficiency, saying it was each scary and superior. It appears like he has simply had one in every of his strongest showings on ‘America’s Got Talent’, however now it is as much as the viewers to determine. The acts that carried out Tuesday had been: Kelvin Dukes, Bonavega, The Voices of Our City Choir, Kameron Ross and Daneliya Tuleshova (singers); The Shape (dance group); Bad Salsa (salsa duo); Spyros Brothers (selection act); Alexis Brownley (canine act); Vincent Marcus (impressionist); Jonathan Goodwin (daredevil). Voices of Our City Choir, BAD Salsa, and Daneliya Tuleshova had been all voted by way of by the viewers at residence. Congratulations are additionally to ensure that Spyros Brothers, the winner of this week’s Dunkin’ Save, in addition to Jonathan Goodwin. When he and fellow in-danger act Alexis Brownley acquired the identical variety of judges’ votes, it got here all the way down to America’s votes, which despatched Goodwin by way of. That means we needed to say goodbye to BONAVEGA, Kameron Ross, Kelvin Dukes, The Shape, Vincent Marcus, and Alexis Brownley.
Jonathan Goodwin is known for being a TV escapologist and a daredevil. He is greatest identified for being the contestant who has made it to the season 15 quarterfinals of America’s Got Talent. He can be higher identified for being the contestant of Britain’s Got Talent on its thirteenth season.
On twentieth February 1980, Jonathan Goodwin was born in his birthplace Pembrokeshire, South West Wales, UK. He belongs to English nationality and his ethnicity is English-White. His race is White. As of 2020, he celebrated his fortieth birthday. His Zodiac signal is Pisces. Information about his mother and father, siblings, schooling can be supplied quickly.
Jonathan Goodwin is a really good-looking individual with an athletic physique construct. He has acquired a median peak matching along with his physique weight. His hair is bald and he has acquired a watch colour of brown.
Jonathan Goodwin’s Career
- Initially, Jonathan Goodwin appeared on Channel 4 TV program “Dirty Tricks”.
- After that, he appeared in TV specials “The Seven Stupidest Things to Escape From, Deathwish Live” and “One Way Out and How Not to Become Shark” bait wherein he allowed himself to be attacked by a Caribbean reef shark.
- He then returned to Discovery Channel in 2009 for a ten-part collection of “One Way Out” which additionally starred engineer Terry Stroud.
- After then, he appeared in an episode of the Channel 4 program “Balls of Steel” along with his dad serving to him with a stunt.
- He had additionally his personal collection on UKTV’s Watch known as “The Incredible Mr. Goodwin” (2013), together with stunts, resembling free climbing skyscrapers to excessive planking.
- It was additionally proven on UKTV’s Dave and on BBC America, as “Dangerman: The Incredible Mr. Goodwin”, starting in July 2013.
- He additionally appeared on “The Jonathan Ross Show” on ninth March 2013 the place he carried out the stunt of mendacity on a single nail and having a breezeblock damaged on his chest with a sledgehammer.
- He additionally appeared on the thirteenth collection of “Britain’s Got Talent”, made it to the finals performing “buried alive” the primary time this stunt had ever been tried on a stage as of 2019.
- He did not win Britain’s Got Talent, nonetheless, he is looking to switch that with America’s Got Talent!
- He made his first look on America’s Got Talent proper by way of the move judgment on cuts. His act featured him being blindfolded and dodging crossbows being shot at him. Simon Cowell known as his effectivity a number of the “craziest” acts ever on AGT. The accomplished knife thrower, archer, getaway artist, martial artist, unfastened diver, and unfastened climber moved on to the quarterfinals after that act.
Jonathan Goodwin’s Wife and Daughter
Jonathan Goodwin’s marital standing is single. He remains to be to get married. He was beforehand in a relationship along with his ex-partner, Katy with whom he additionally has a daughter. He revealed he has been elevating his daughter Milligan on his personal, ever since he cut up from his former associate Katy. At current, he’s managing his time between the UK and the US. He resides fortunately along with his daughter as of at this time. He is straight by sexual orientation and he isn’t homosexual.
Jonathan Goodwin’s Net Worth 2020
Jonathan Goodwin is a TV escapologist and a daredevil who has risked his existence a number of events. He is basically not afraid of the remainder. He’s been hanged, buried alive, hung by way of his toes from helicopters, burned on the stake, attacked by way of sharks and rattlesnakes, lined in 200,000 bees, and further, constant along with his AGT bio. As of 2020, the web value of Jonathan is estimated to have between $1 Million-$5 Million. Moreover, he’s additionally incomes a substantial quantity of wage from completely different reveals, which is his main supply of earnings. As of at this time, he’s happy along with his earnings and he’s residing an expensive way of life.
Source hyperlink: birthdaywiki.com