|Full name||John corbett|
|Date of birth|
May 9, 1961
|Place of birth||Wheeling, West Virginia, United States|
About John Corbett
American actor and “country music” singer, John corbett He is known for his roles as Chris Stevens on CBS’s “Northern Exposure” and as “Aidan Shaw” on HBO’s “Sex and the City.” He made his acting debut in an episode of “The Wonder Years” in 1988. On April 4, 2006, he released a self-titled debut album, “John Corbett,” consisting of 12 songs, including “Bottle of Whiskey. “,” Good to Go “and” Renaissance “. And in 1987, he made his film debut in an uncredited role in the movie “Someone to Watch Over Me.” He also won the “Method Fest Independent Film Festival” award in 2006. He has also been a licensed hairdresser since 1986. He also plays guitar and piano.
- Being an American actor and “country music” singer.
- For his roles as Chris Stevens on CBS’s “Northern Exposure” and as Aidan Shaw on HBO’s “Sex and the City.”
Early life of John Corbett
John Corbett was born on May 9, 1961 in Wheeling, West Virginia, United States. His full name or birth name is “John Joseph Corbett”. He belongs to the American nationality and the American-white ethnic group. Similarly, their religion is Christianity and the race is white. Your zodiac sign Pisces. John celebrates his birthday on May 9 of each year and had celebrated his 59th birthday in 2020. His children are Sandra “Sandy” (mother) and John Marshall Corbett (father). His parents married in 1963 when John was two years old. His father is of Irish descent and his mother was Jewish. He was educated in 1979 at Wheeling Central Catholic High School and graduated from Cerritos College in Norwalk. He also used to work in a factory and left due to his back injury while working.
John Corbett career
- Joh Corbett begins his acting career in the film “Someone to Watch Over Me” in 1987 as an unacredited role.
- In 1988, his role came in the first season of the ABC comedy-drama series “The Wonder Years,” for which he was credited as John Corbett due to his best appearances.
- He played Chris Stevens on the CBS comedy-drama series “Northern Exposure” from 1990 to 1995.
- In 1997, the short-lived Fox science fiction series “The Visitor,” played the title role of Adam MacArthur.
- He played Carrie Bradshaw’s (Sarah Jessica Parker) love interest Aidan Shaw on the HBO comedy series “Sex and the City” from 2001 to 2002.
- He played the male lead role of Ian Miller in the 2002 romantic comedy film “My Big Fat Greek Wedding.”
- He starred in the FX black comedy series “Lucky” as pro poker player Michael “Lucky” Linkletter in 2003. Similarly, in the same year, he also starred in the role in the comedy-drama film “Raising Helen.”
- He then played the music teacher Mr. Torvald in the 2004 musical drama film “Raise Your Voice,” as Hilary Duff.
- After three years, he had a starring role in the Pang brothers’ horror film “The Messengers” in 2007 and also starred in the Lifetime television movie “Montana Sky” in the same following year and the thriller “Street Kings.” in 2008.
- In the same year 2008, she reunited with her “My Big Fat Greek Wedding” and co-starred with Nia Vardalos for the romantic comedy “I Hate Valentine’s Day” in 2009.
- He also co-starred in the comedy film “Baby on Board,” directed by Brian Herzlinger, in 2009.
- He co-starred in the Showtime comedy-drama series “United States of Tara” from 2009 to 2011.
- He reprized his role as Aidan Shaw in the “Sex and the City” movie sequel “Sex and the City 2” in 2010 and starred in the comedy movie “Ramona and Beezus” in the same year.
- In June 2011, he was admitted to the “Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences”.
- He had a recurring role as Seth Holt on the NBC drama series “Parenthood” from 2011 to 2015.
- He appeared in two episodes of the CBS procedural drama series “NCIS: Los Angeles” as Special Agent Roy Haines in March 2013.
- He played teacher Mike Kersjes in the Hallmark television movie based on the memoir of the same name, “A Smile as Big as the Moon” in 2012.
- She has also provided the voice-over for “Applebee” television commercials and has been the voice of Walgreens television and radio commercials since 2012.
- Corbett appeared alongside Sarah Bolger in Jeff Probst’s drama film “Kiss Me” in 2014 and the following year also starred in the erotic thriller “The Boy Next Door.”
- He played Josiah “Flash” Bacon on the FX comedy series “Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll” from 2015 to 2016.
- Fourteen years after the release of “My Big Fat Greek Wedding” in 2016, he returned for the sequel “My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2”.
- He played the lead role of Michael Spurlock in the Steve Gomer-directed drama “All Saints” in 2017.
- He then had a guest-starring role as himself on the eighth and final season of the IFC comedy series “Portlandia.”
- In 2018, he also starred in the film adaptation of Jenny Han’s novel “To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before” and also “God Is Not Dead: A Light in the Dark” as attorney Pearce Hill.
- He starred in the horror novel “The Silence,” with Miranda Otto and Stanley Tucci in 2019, and also co-starred in the horror sequel “47 Meters Down: Uncaged.”
- Similarly, in regards to her music career, she starred in the music video for the Scorpions single “Woman” alongside Karina Lombard in 1993.
Source: @ wamc.org
- It was announced that John had signed a recording contract with the “Nashville-based country music” label “Broken Bow Records” in September 2004.
- On April 4, 2006, he released his self-titled debut album.
- The album’s only single, “Good to Go,” debuted at # 48 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart and peaked at # 21 on the “Independent Albums” chart.
- Corbett appeared in Trisha Yearwood’s music video for her single “This Is Me You’re Talking To” in 2008.
- On January 29, 2013, he released a second country album, “Leaving Nothin ‘Behind”, after his seven-year debut.
- In recent news, iconic Hollywood actress Bo Derek has given fans a rare glimpse into her relationship with “Sex and the City” star John Corbett.
- Derek was the ultimate pin-up girl in 1979 when she starred opposite Dudley Moore in the romantic comedy 10. So it comes as a surprise to many that Corbett, 59, still hasn’t put a ring on her after age 18. quotes.
- However, in a new interview with Fox News, Derek revealed that he has no plans to get married anytime soon.
- Although Corbett has never been married, Derek married actor and director John Derek in 1976.
John Corbett Awards and Achievements
As a popular American actor, John was nominated for many awards in his acting career, such as the Golden Globe Award, the Screen Actors Guild Award, the Primetime Emmy Award, and many more. But, he only won the “Method Fest Independent Film Festival Award” in 2006 for his best supporting actor.
Personal life of John Corbett
Reflecting John Corbett’s personal life, he is not a married man, as he runs at 59 years old. Whereas, he has been in a relationship with actress Bo Derek, who is also an actress since 2002, after meeting on a blind date. Derek married actor and director John Derek in 1976, while John has yet to get married. They live on a ranch in Santa Ynez, California, with their two German Shepherds and four horses. Their relationship is the best yet and he hopes it is.
John Corbett net worth
John Corbett is a successful American actor who has made the best and most attractive amount of money of his career. As of 2020, his net worth is around $ 9.5 million. He also has a good amount of salary which is also around $ 3,934,840 a year. His main source of income is his acting career and also music. He is able to earn this range of money just because of his hard work. It has endorsed brands like Samsung, Ford cars, Applebee, and Walgreen.
John Corbett Body Measure
Moving towards his body measurement, he has a height of 6 ft 5 inches or 195.5 cm and a body weight of around 98 kg or 216 pounds. She also has dark brown hair and eyes. She has a dimple on her chin that is so attractive. Her body constitution is normal. Likewise, he has also maintained his body as a Bollywood actor.
Source link: birthdaywiki.com