|Full name||Jaimie alexander|
|Years||36 years old|
|Date of birth|
March 12, 1984
|Place of birth||Greenville|
About Jaimie Alexander; American actress
Jaimie alexander is a famous American actress who is best known for starring on the NBC series “Blindspot.” NBC’s ‘Blindspot’ has stolen a place in the hearts of criminal drama lovers, and therefore actress Jaimie Alexander. She, who is also known for her roles as Jessi on the TV series ‘Kyle XY’ and Sif in the 2011 superhero movie ‘Thor’, is now a fan favorite. On the show, Jaimie plays the character of Jane Doe-Weller, a former FBI consultant and also a former terrorist, who was placed in the Critical Incident Response Group, led by Kurt Weller, to assist in her own related investigative cases. with their tattoos. . She also plays the character of Remi Briggs. Since she doesn’t remember her past and is a complete mystery to the FBI, Remi Briggs is called Jane Doe on the show. She made her debut in the 2004 film Squirrel Trap in which she played the role of Sara. She played Tammy on the American comedy It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia in 2005. This was her first television role. On March 12, 1984, Jaimie Alexander was born Jaimie Lauren Tarbush in Greenville, South Carolina, USA She moved to Grapevine, Texas when she was four years old. Her nationality is American and her ethnicity is American-White. Her race is white. She is a Christian by religion and her zodiac sign is Pisces. Being a famous actress, she has not revealed anything about the details of her parents. She has four brothers and no sisters. She began acting in elementary school, where she took up theater for fun. She also claimed that she was actually kicked out of the theater when she was in high school because she couldn’t sing, so she took up sports. When she was 17, she replaced a friend in a meeting with an exploration agency and met her manager, Randy James, who sent her some scripts. She attended Colleyville Heritage High School in Texas, USA After graduation, she moved to Los Angeles to pursue her acting career. She was part of his high school wrestling team.
Source: @ ew.com
Jaimie Alexander’s career (movies and TV shows)
- Initially, Jaimie Alexander’s career began with the lead role of Hanna Thompson in the award-winning low-budget film “The Other Side” in 2003.
- Her next role was in the movie “Squirrel Trap” where she played Sara.
- This was soon followed by a guest appearance on “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia”, where she played a fatal woman in the role of Tammy.
- She appeared on the series “Watch Over Me” where she played the controversial character Caitlin Porter.
- He had his second lead role in the horror film “Rest Stop” in 2006.
- In 2007, she had her third lead role, also in a horror movie “Hallowed Ground.”
- In 2007, she began starring in the ABC Family television show “Kyle XY” as Jessi.
- She has also had guest roles on the show “CSI: Miami.”
- In September 2009, it was reported that she would play Sif in the superhero movie “Thor,” directed by Kenneth Branagh and released in May 2011.
- He reprized the role in the sequel Thor: The Dark World, released in November 2013.
- She then reprized the role twice in guest appearances on the television series Agents of SHIELD on March 11, 2014 and again on March 10, 2015.
- She appeared in the 2013 film Savannah and later played Deputy Sheriff Sarah Torrance on The Last Stand, opposite Arnold Schwarzenegger in the same year.
- He met with writer / director Gregg Bishop for The Birds of Anger for NBCUniversal G4Films and in 2019, the film was selected by Robert Rodríguez to be featured on his El Rey network.
- She began playing Jane Doe on the NBC series “Blindspot” in 2015.
- The rogue FBI consultant had locked herself in a lab with one of the detonated explosives, hoping to protect her husband, former FBI agent Kurt Weller (Sullivan Stapleton), from its effects.
- When the drama ends with its 100th episode (on efforts to take down Ivy), “You’ll see Jane come full circle,” says Alexander. “There is a twist that no one will see coming. I was blown away.”
- Alexander also pokes fun at “heaps” more cameos; The actors from all five seasons have returned for the farewell run. “We were so excited to be able to bring so many people back,” he says, “and the way they come back is extraordinary.”
Jaimie Alexander Awards and Nomination
In 2008, she was nominated for the Saturn Awards in two categories, one as Best Supporting Actress on Television for her show ‘Kyle XY’ and also as Best Supporting Actress in the film ‘Thor’. In 2011, she was nominated for the Scream Awards for her female performance Breakout. Later in the year 2017, Jaimie won the Action Iconic Award for ‘Blindspot’.
Jaimie Alexander is dating Tom Pelphrey
Jaimie Alexander is a single woman. She began dating actor Peter Facinelli in 2012 after they met on the set of Loosies. They also got engaged on March 16, 2015. In February 2016, the duo announced that they had canceled their engagement. The couple released a statement that read: “Due to conflicting work and family commitments on opposite coasts, and after much consideration, Peter and Jaimie have chosen to separate and remain good friends.” Shortly thereafter, she dated stuntman Airon Armstrong for a time and then entered into a long-term relationship with soap opera actor Tom Pelphrey. In 2018, the couple even made him “official of the red carpet” after they posed happily together at the kick-off 2018 New York celebration. Today, the duo are enjoying life a lot without hassle. Her sexual orientation is heterosexual.
She was rumored to have dated actor Will Forte in July 2016. Previously, she was also rumored to be dating American actor Milo Ventimiglia from September 2009 to 2010. He got down on one knee, but the two broke up when things didn’t work out. outside.
In 2012, he suffered serious injuries when he slipped off a metal ladder on a rainy morning on the set of “Thor: The Dark World.” The injuries took her out of the shoot for a month. During the filming of Blindspot, Alexander suffered many injuries, including ruptured C6 and C7 discs from being submerged; herniated discs T3, T4, T8, and T9; broken nose; dislocated right shoulder; broken right index finger; broken left foot; two left toes broken three times; broken right foot; fracture of two toes of the right foot; dislocated jaw; and other injuries that he was not allowed to disclose. In March 2018, she was hospitalized and underwent surgery after her appendix ruptured. Later she recovered.
Jaimie Alexander Net Worth 2020
Jaimie Alexander is a very talented actress who is known for her action-packed roles. Jaimie has won the hearts of many with her skills and masterclass both on and off screens. As of 2020, Jaimie’s net worth has been raised solely for acting, as there are no other known companies or businesses associated with her name. Her net worth is estimated at $ 4 million today. Its main source of income comes from the film industry; Successful TV series and movies. No doubt she is earning a considerable amount of salary. She has yet to appear in any commercials. Today, she lives a luxurious lifestyle on her earnings.