Some followers of ABC’s “Dancing With the Stars” have been upset with the show once they tuned in for season 30, episode 3 which was themed “Britney night time” in honor of Britney Spears.
The episode was already disrupted barely as a result of one couple, Cheryl Burke and Cody Rigsby, have been set to carry out just about and individually as a result of they have been each recognized with COVID-19. Derek Hough, the fourth choose, was additionally absent after a COVID shut contact out of an abundance of warning.
Nothing may cease Britney night time from taking place, nonetheless, as the professionals and celebrities took to the dance flooring to carry out to a few of their favourite Britney Spears songs.
Some Fans Were Upset About The Music
Rather than play the unique songs every night time for the stay exhibits, “Dancing With the Stars” has a canopy band that performs the music. That meant that for Britney week, the tracks weren’t the originals and have been lined by the stay band as an alternative.
“I do know the band is attempting however go away the Britney music to Britney,” one viewer tweeted.
Another wrote, “They doing a britney night time however could not get clearance for her music to have the precise observe taking part in.”
“For these EXTRA particular nights, I’d LOVE to listen to the precise songs from the precise singer,” another viewer wrote.
A couple of followers have been particularly aggravated through the episode as a result of it was purported to be a tribute and so they thought the show ought to have licensed the unique music.
“Anyone else TICKED that Britney Spears’s precise tracks aren’t being performed?” another wrote. “These karaoke sounding variations are making me mad.”
Yet another fan tweeted, “#DWTS would not license the unique music for Britney week??? Disney, cmon now.”
What Dances Were Performed on Britney Night?
Here have been the dancers that have been proven on Britney week:
- Country singer Jimmie Allenand professional Emma Slater dancing the Salsa to “Outrageous” by Britney Spears
- TV actor Brian Austin Green (“Beverly Hills, 90210”) and professional Sharna Burgessdancing the Tango to “Till The World Ends” by Britney Spears
- Spice Girl MelanieC and professional Gleb Savchenko dancing the Tango to “Toxic” by Britney Spears
- Reality star Christine Chiu (“Bling Empire”) and professional Pasha Pashkovdancing the Paso Doble to “Stronger” by Britney Spears
- TV and movie actress Melora Hardin (“The Bold Type”) and professional Artem Chigvintsev dancing the Cha Cha to “(You Drive Me) Crazy (The Stop Remix!)” by Britney Spears
- Beauty vlogger Olivia Jadeand professional Val Chmerkovskiy dancing the Tango to “Hold It Against Me” by Britney Spears
- Matt James (“The Bachelor”)and professional Lindsay Arnolddancing the Tango to “Scream & Shout” by will.i.am ft. Britney Spears
- Talk show co-hostof “The Talk” Amanda Kloots and professional Alan Berstendancing the Cha Cha to “Circus” by Britney Spears
- Olympic gymnast Suni Lee and professional Sasha Farber dancing the Foxtrot to “I’m A Slave 4 U” by Britney Spears
- WWE celebrity The Miz (“Miz & Mrs.”) and professional Witney Carson dancing the Salsa to “Oops!…I Did It Again” by Britney Spears
- Real Housewife Kenya Moore (“TheReal Housewives of Atlanta”) and professional Brandon Armstrong dancing the Tango to “Womanizer” by Britney Spears
- Celebrity health guru Cody Rigsbyand professional Cheryl Burke dancing Jazz to “Gimme More” by Britney Spears (remotely)
- NBA basketball star Iman Shumpert(“We Got Love Teyana and Iman”) and professional Daniella Karagach dancing the Tango to “Piece of Me” by Britney Spears
- Popstar and dancer JoJo Siwa and professional Jenna Johnsondancing the Argentine Tango to “… Baby One More Time” by Britney Spears
“Dancing With the Stars” airs on Mondays at 8 p.m. Eastern daylight time on ABC.