A derelict Gateshead social club has been badly damaged following an early morning hearth.

Firefighters have been known as out to the outdated Tyne View Social Club on Fisherwell Road in Pelaw at simply after 5.30am on Sunday following experiences of a blaze on the premises.

Crews proceed to work on the scene however no person has been injured or is in any hazard because of the fireplace.

A spokesperson from Tyne and Wear Fire and Rescue Service stated: “We acquired the decision at round 5.32am and we have been in attendance at 5.36am.

“We have an aerial ladder platform there and 5 different home equipment in addition to an officer.

“No individuals are concerned.”

Footage from the scene exhibits firefighters working to extinguish the blaze utilizing the aerial ladder platform to jet water by way of the damaged roof of the constructing.

Images additionally show the injury to the outside and inside of the club, which has suffered vital hearth injury.

It isn’t but recognized what has triggered the fireplace.

Source: www.chroniclelive.co.uk

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here