|Full name||Dani ceballos|
|Years||24 years old|
|Famous as||Soccer player|
|Date of birth|
July 7, 1996
|Place of birth||Utrera, Seville|
About Dani Ceballos
Daniel Ceballos Fernandez placeholder image, professionally known as Dani ceballos He is a Spanish professional soccer player. Play as a central or offensive midfielder. He currently plays for the English club Arsenal provided by the Spanish club Real Madrid. Ceballos started his professional football career from the Spanish club Real Betis before joining Real Madrid in 2017. He helped Betis return to La Liga in 2015. Real Madrid loaned Ceballos to Arsenal in 2019. He was part of Real Madrid that won the 2017 Spanish Super Cup, the 2017 UEFA Champions League- 18. and two FIFA Club World Cups. He won the 2019-20 FA Cup with Arsenal.
Represented the Spanish team at various age levels. He was part of the Spanish U19 and U21 teams that won UEFA European championships. He made his senior international debut in 2018.
Dani Ceballos was born on August 7, 1996. His birth name is Daniel Ceballos Fernandez. His place of birth is Utrera, province of Seville in Spain. He has the Spanish nationality. He was born to a father, Antonio Ceballos, and a mother, Salome Fernandez. He has a sister, Salome Ceballos.
Dani Ceballos is 1.79 m tall, that is, 5 feet 10 inches tall. It has a body weight of 65 kg. She has an athletic body. Her eye color is dark brown and her hair color is black.
Dani Ceballos soccer career
- Dani Ceballos began his football career by joining Sevilla’s youth system in 2004. He was only 8 years old when he joined Sevilla.
- Sevilla released Ceballos in 2009 due to a chronic bronchitis problem.
- He then joined the club from his hometown, Utrera.
- In 2011 he joined the Real Betis youth system.
- While still a junior, he signed his first professional contract with Real Betis in February 2014. He was promoted to the club’s affiliate.
- Ceballos made his first team debut on April 26, 2014 against Real Sociedad in La Liga.
- Ceballos scored his first professional goal on December 21, 2014 against Racing Santander for the Second Division championship. It was the first title of his career.
- Ceballos appeared in 33 games during the campaign and scored 5 goals and helped the club return to La Liga.
- Ceballos signed a contract extension with the club until 2020 on October 15, 2015.
- Ceballos scored his first league goal on April 16, 2017 against Eibar.
- Real Madrid signed Ceballos to a 6-year contract worth around € 16 million in July 2017.
- They gave him the Real Madrid jersey number 24.
- Ceballos made his competitive debut for Real Madrid on August 16, 2017 as a substitute in the second leg of the Spanish Super Cup against Barcelona.
- He was part of Real Madrid that won the 2017 Spanish Super Cup.
- He scored a double in a 2-1 win over Deportivo Alavés on September 23, 2017. It was his first start at Real Madrid.
- He was also part of the Real Madrid team that won the 2017-18 UEFA Champions League. It was Real Madrid’s third consecutive Champions League title, the thirteenth overall.
- With Real Madrid, he also won two FIFA Club World Cup titles, in 2017 and 2018.
- Ceballos was constantly booed by fans at his former club, Real Betis, when they met on January 13, 2019. Ceballos responded with a direct free-kick in the last minute of the game that Real Madrid won 2-1.
- Real Madrid loaned Ceballos to English club Arsenal on a one-season loan in July 2019.
- They gave him jersey number 8.
Source: [email protected]
- Ceballos made his first outing for Arsenal on August 17, 2019 in a 2-1 win over Burnley. He provided two assists in the match and was named the man of the match.
- Ceballos scored his debut goal for Arsenal on 3 October 2019 in a 4-0 win over Standard Liege in the group stage of the 2019-20 UEFA Europa League.
- He scored his second goal for Arsenal on June 28, 2020 in a 2-1 win over Sheffield United in the 2019-20 FA Cup quarter-finals.
- He played a key role for Arsenal who won the 2019-20 FA Cup by defeating Chelsea 2-1 in the final.
Dani Ceballos International Race
- Dani Ceballos has represented the Spanish U19 and U21 soccer teams.
- He was part of the Spanish Under-19 team that won the UEFA European Under-19 Championship in 2015.
- He made his Spain Under-21 debut in March 2015 in a 2-0 friendly win over Norway.
- He was part of the Spain U21 team that finished second in the 2017 UEFA European U21 Championship. He was named player of the tournament.
- Ceballos eventually won the UEFA European Under-21 Championship in 2019. He was also named in the UFA ‘Team of the Tournament’ for the second consecutive European Under-21 Championship.
- Ceballos made his full international debut on September 11, 2018 against Croatia in the UEFA Nations League. Spain defeated Croatia 6-0.
- He scored his first goal for the senior team on 15 November 2018 against Croatia in the UEFA Nations League. They lost 2-3.
Source: [email protected]
Dani Ceballos girlfriend
Dani Ceballos is single but not single. He has a long-lasting relationship with his girlfriend, María Sánchez. The couple reportedly started dating in 2017. She is a model by profession. Ceballos frequently shares his couple photos on his Instagram. Not many details are available about the background of their relationship.
He has more than 1.9 million followers on Instagram.
Salary Dani Ceballos
Dani Ceballos wins with his career as a professional soccer player. Their income comes from contracts, salaries, bonuses, and sponsorships. He signed his first professional contract with Real Betis in 2014. When he moved to Real Madrid, he signed a 6-year contract for a transfer fee of around 18 million euros in 2017. He currently plays for the English club on loan. At Arsenal, he receives an annual salary of 3.5 million euros. His net worth is estimated at $ 3 million today.