|Full name||Christina Anstead|
|Date of birth||July 9, 1983|
|Place of birth||Anaheim, California, United States|
About Christina Anstead
Christina Anstead is an American real estate investor and television personality. She co-stars on the HGTV show “Flip or Flop” alongside her ex-husband Tarek El Moussa and on her own HGTV show “Christina on the Coast.” Previously, he entered the real estate business immediately after college. Christina received the job after spending several years running a highly successful real estate agency in the Southern California area and later became a host and star of her own show, “Christina on the Coast.”
- Being an American real estate investor and television personality.
- Being the host and star of her own show, Christina on the Coast.
The early life of Christina Anstead
Christina Anstead was born on July 9, 1983, in Anaheim, California, USA Her birth name is “Christina Meursinge Haack”. She belongs to the American nationality and the American-white ethnic group. Her race is white and her zodiac sign is Cancer. She celebrates her birthday on July 9 of each year and had celebrated her 37th birthday in 2020. She has a sister named Carly Haack who is ten years younger. Christina went to school in Southern California and began working in the real estate industry after college, where she met her future husband and business partner, Tarek El Moussa.
Christina Anstead career
- Christina jumps out of her career running Tarek and Christina: The El Moussa Group real estate agency with her first husband, Tarek, in Orange County, CA.
- El Moussas, along with their business partner Pete De Best, purchased their first investment property in Santa Ana, CA for $ 115,000, selling the property for a profit of $ 34,000 in 2010, but El Moussa Group was dissolved in 2018.
- October 2008 stock market crash, her real estate business began to suffer, then she and her then-husband went from living in a $ 6,000-a-month home to a $ 700-a-month apartment in just a few years.
- HGTV signed the couple on a regular weekly show that featured the ins and outs of changing a house as well as a look at their family life in 2012.
- “Flip Or Flop” finally hit the online small screen in April 2013.
- In June 2018, it was announced that Christina would be hosting her own spinoff show known as Christina on the Coast.
- Filming began in fall 2018, for a spring 2019 premiere. The show’s second season premiered on January 2, 2020 on HGTV. And in 2017, she performed at the Daytime Emmys.
- Christina launched a book “The Wellness Remodel”, with certified nutritionist Cara Clark in March 2020, which is her other business similarly, on July 14, 2020, she announced that she will be partnering with Spectra Furniture to create a furniture line for the brand and the new line, Christina Home Designs, will debut in October 2020.
- When Anstead and Tarek El Moussa first broke up in 2016, it seemed like the days of Flip or Flop on HGTV were over. And yet, four years after the couple went public about their relationship collapse, they are still in business together and have found a way to keep the show going.
- It may still feel fresh in the public mind, but Christina and Tarek El Moussa have had four years to figure out how their partnership works on Flip or Flop.
- Now the two of them have apparently worked out a good system and have found a way to remain civilized despite their past and the evolution of their love lives. El Moussa recently proposed to his girlfriend of one year, Heather Rae Young.
Christina Anstead’s personal life
As for Christina’s personal life, Christina Anstead is a married woman. She and Tarek got married in 2009. They have two children together. Their daughter, Taylor, was born in 2010 and their son, Brayden, was born in 2015. The first in vitro attempt failed and she suffered a miscarriage on the second attempt. She became pregnant with her son in 2015. The couple separated after an incident at their home in Southern California in May 2016.
Tarek was found by police and claimed that he never committed suicide and had simply gone hiking. taking a gun to protect yourself. himself from wild animals. They filed for divorce in 2017 and the divorce was finalized in January 2018, but they continue to be the parents of their children.
She began dating English television host Ant Anstead in November 2017 and got married on December 22, 2018, at their home in Newport Beach, California, officially changing her name to Christina Anstead. They have a son together, Hudson London Anstead, born on September 6, 2019. And speaking of her sexual orientation, she is straight.
Christina Anstead’s Net Worth
Moving towards his net worth, his net worth is around $21 million as of 2022. Similarly, he also has a good amount of salary that is in the thousands of dollars. He has used his social media presence to connect various products and brands. Brands it has already promoted include Orange City-based Pink Laundry Boutique, Pink Dust Cosmetics, and LIKEtoKNOW.it, DIFF Eyewear, and many others. Her main source of income comes from her real estate property career and television personality.
Christina Anstead Body Measure
Speaking of Christina’s body size, she has a slim body with a pretty smile that has drawn many people to her. She has a perfect height of 5 feet 9 inches or 175 cm and body weight of around 58 kg. She has blonde hair and hazel eyes. Her body figure measures the size of 34-24-34 inches. She has kept her body as a television personality.