|Full name||Anthony Michael Hall|
|Nick’s name||living room|
|Date of birth|
April 14, 1968
|Place of birth||West Roxbury, Massachusetts|
About Anthony Michael Hall
Anthony Michael Hall He is a famous actor from America. He is best known for his acting role in the films of famous filmmaker John Hughes, including the teen classics “The Breakfast Club” and “Weird Science.” In his youth, he appeared in a commercial for Honeycombs cereal. Anthony joined the cast of Saturday Night Live (1985-1986) when he was only 17 years old and later starred in films such as Out of Bounds (1986), Johnny Be Good (1988), Edward Scissorhands (1990), Six Degrees of Separation. (1993). Most recently, he had the lead role on the USA Network series “The Dead Zone” from 2002 to 2007. In 2020, he appeared on ABC’s “The Goldbergs.” He also began appearing in season six of Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD. He starred in National Lampoon’s Vacation as Rusty Griswold, the son of Chevy Chase. It was announced that he would be joining the cast as Tommy Doyle in the “Halloween” sequel “Halloween Kills,” which will be released in 2021.
Anthony Michael Hall got weird in a hotel pool and caused a scandal by feeling disrespected, but the video only shows him acting belligerent and disrespectful … and now he’s apologizing. He apologized for his actions at an Austin swimming pool that was spotted this week in a viral video. “I deeply regret my words and actions and I apologize to anyone I may have offended,” Hall said. “As a result of a misunderstanding and lack of communication between some hotel guests and myself, the situation unfortunately and unnecessarily escalated,” said the actor. In the video, first posted by TMZ, Hall can be seen directing an expletive-laden spiel at another person in the pool at the South Congress Hotel. It is not clear from the video what caused the conflict. He calls other parties in the pool “disrespectful” and “Rosie O’Donnell” and repeatedly says, “Kiss me (expletive)”. Another man appears in the pool towards the end of the video and says, “Come on, Mike.” He released a statement about the video to People, saying in part, “I want to formally apologize to all the staff, my family, and everyone who witnessed yesterday’s incident that occurred at the hotel in Austin.” This summer, he hosted a drive-in series with Evo Entertainment that included shows in the Austin area. The last stunt double in the series was screened on August 7 at Kyle.
Anthony Michael Hall is famous for being a famous American actor and is best known for his role in such films as The Breakfast Club, Weird Science, Out of Bounds, Johnny Be Good, Edward Scissorhands, Six Degrees of Separation, and the television series The Dead. . Zone, the Goldbergs.
On April 14, 1968, Anthony Michael Hall was born in West Roxbury, Massachusetts, USA He has an American nationality and his ethnicity is American-White. His race is white. As of 2020, he celebrated his 52nd birthday. He was born to his parents; Only child from the first marriage of blues-jazz singer Mercedes Hall (mother) and Larry (father), owner of a body shop. His father later divorced and he and his mother moved to the West Coast, where she found work as a lead singer when he was just three years old. Later, they moved to New York City, where Hall grew up. His ancestry is Irish and Italian. Speaking of his siblings, he has a half-sister, Mary Chestaro, from his mother’s second marriage to Thomas Chestaro, a showbiz manager. His half-sister is pursuing a singing career under the name Mary C. Based on her education, she attended St. Hilda’s & St. Hugh’s School of New York before moving on to the Professional Children’s School in Manhattan. He began his acting career at age eight and continued throughout high school. “I did not go to college,” he has said, “but I am an avid reader in the continuing process of my education.” His zodiac sign is Aries.
Anthony Michael Hall is a very handsome person with a height of 1.88m. Your balanced body weight consists of 83 kg or 182.98 kg. His body measurements are 32-26-32. His eye color is brown and his hair color is medium brown. His hair length is brown. The shape of his face is oval.
Anthony Michael Hall acting career
- He began a career in commercials at the age of just seven; He appeared in the Honeycomb Cereal Boy and then appeared in many Bounty and Toy commercials.
- He was cast for “The Wake” in 1977 as his stage debut.
- He then appeared in the Lincoln Center Festival production of “St. Joan of the Microphone.”
- He made his screen debut in the Emmy-winning television movie “The Gold Bug” in 1980.
- He started out as Huck Finn in Rascals and Robbers: The Secret Adventures of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn in 1981.
- He then landed on “National Lampoon’s Vacation” in 1983.
- Her breakout role came in the 1984 film “Sixteen Candles.”
- He was cast as Brian Johnson, “The Brain”, in “The Breakfast Club” in 1985 and “Weird Science.”
- He joined the cast of Saturday Night Live (SNL) during its 1985-1986. At the time, he was only seventeen years old.
- He was one of six cast members (the others being Joan Cusack, Robert Downey, Jr., Randy Quaid, and Terry Sweeney) who were fired at the end of that season.
- Later, he starred in the 1986 film “Out of Bounds.” The film grossed just $ 5 million domestically and was a critical and financial disappointment.
- His next film was “Johnny Be Good” from 1988.
- Additionally, he appeared in the 1990 hit “Edward Scissorhands” and later appeared in a number of low-budget films, including the 1992 comedy “Into the Sun”.
- He played a gay man who teaches Will Smith to cheat the rich in the critically acclaimed film “Six Degrees of Separation.”
- He then starred in and directed his first feature film, a low-budget Showtime comedy called “Hail Caesar” in 1994.
- He rose to prominence again in 1999 with the Emmy-nominated TNT original film “Pirates of Silicon Valley,” co-starring Noah Wyle as Apple Computer’s Steve Jobs.
- He made a cameo as himself in the 2000 comedy film “Happy Accidents” and later had a role in the 2001 film “Hitched.”
- After that, he played renowned music producer Robert “Mutt” Lange in the VH1 film “Hysteria: The Def Leppard Story” and starred as legendary left-handed baseball pitcher Whitey Ford in Billy Crystal’s acclaimed HBO film, “61 * “.
- He played supporting roles in the mystery drama The Caveman’s Valentine (2001), Freddy Got Fingered (2001), and the action comedy All About the Benjamins (2002).
- He then appeared in the supernatural drama “The Dead Zone” and directed an episode of the third season, “The Cold Hard Truth.”
- He also appeared in the tenth episode of the fourth season of “Criss Angel Mindfreak,” starred in “Aftermath,” a 2010 indie crime drama film, and appeared as Gotham City reporter and television host Mike Engel in “The Dark Knight.” in 2008. .
- He played the main antagonist on Season 3 of “Warehouse 13” in 2011 and was a guest star on “Z Nation” in the role of Gideon.
- She had a recurring role on the TNT drama series “Murder in the First” in 2016.
- He has also pursued his career in music, where he is the lead singer and songwriter for his band, Hall of Mirrors, formed in 1998.
- The band released an album, “Welcome to the Hall of Mirrors”, through Hall’s own RAM Records label in 1999, with collaborations from former Guns N ‘Roses guitarist Gilby Clarke and former Prince keyboardist Tommy Barbarella.
- He also appeared as “Rusty,” the security guard at the amusement park visited by the Goldberg family on the television series “The Goldberg” in their parody of the 2019 season premiere of “National Lampoon’s Vacation.”
- It was announced that he would be joining the cast as Tommy Doyle in the “Halloween” sequel “Halloween Kills,” which will be released in 2021.
Anthony Michael Hall Life Achievements and Awards
Anthony Michael Hall is an award-winning actor who has won many awards and has also been nominated for many awards. In 2006, Hall was ranked No. 4 on VH1’s list of “100 Greatest Teen Stars” and 41st for “100 Greatest Child Stars.” He received the Young Artist Award in 1985 for his role in Sixteen Candles. He also won the MTV Movie Silver Bucket of Excellence Award in 2005 for his role in Breakfast Club. This award was shared with Judd Nelson, Molly Ringwald, and Ally Sheedy.
Anthony Michael Hall IS ENGAGED to Lucia Oskerova
Source: @ finance.yahoo.com
Anthony Michael Hall is not yet married, but is currently engaged. He got engaged to actress Lucia Oskerova on September 7, 2019. To this day, the duo are enjoying their life very much without discomfort. His sexual orientation is heterosexual and he is not gay. To this day, the duo reside in Playa del Rey, California. He is the godfather of Robert Downey Jr.’s son, Indio Falconer Downey.
He previously had an on-off relationship with YouTuber, Trisha Paytas between 2008 and 2013.
Regarding his legal problems, on November 17, 2016, the Los Angeles district attorney charged Hall with felony assault with serious bodily injury following a September 13 confrontation with a neighbor at the Playa del Rey condominium complex. of Hall.
Anthony Michael Hall Net Worth 2020
Anthony Michael Hall is a famous actor who has played his part in various movies and television shows. Starting your career from 1977, surely you must have accumulated a large amount of money in millions of dollars. As of 2020, Anthony Michael Hall’s net worth is estimated to be $ 10 million, while his net worth as of 2019 is $ 7 million. You are certainly earning a considerable amount of salary with your career. You are satisfied with your earnings from now on. Live a luxurious and lavish lifestyle with your earnings. His main source of income comes from his acting career.
Source link: birthdaywiki.com