The fifth annual Esports Awards at the moment honored Riot Games as Publisher of the Year, whereas Team Secret took dwelling three awards, together with Esports Player of the Year for Michal “Nisha” Jankowski and Esports Team of the Year for its Dota 2 roster.
Riot Games additionally took Esports Game of the Year honors in affiliation with The Koyo Store for League of Legends. Esports Content Team of the Year went to the League of Legends European Championship and the LOL Season Opening being named Esports Creative Piece of the Year.
Team Secret’s Lee “Heen” Gon additionally took dwelling Esports Coach of the Year honors.
“It has been a milestone yr, not only for the Esports Awards, however for the esports trade,” mentioned Michael Ashford, managing director, Esports Awards. “We have been confronted with many challenges and hurdles in addition to alternatives to showcase how resilient and expertise led our trade is. As we conclude our fifth yr with extra votes, extra viewership, and extra mainstream companions than ever earlier than I’m happy that we had been in a position to put collectively an bold digital occasion to rejoice those that have actually made a distinction and continued to push our trade ahead.”
In the participant classes, Anthony “Shotzzy” Cuevas-Castro took dwelling Esports Console Rookie of the Year in Partnership with SCUF and Esports Console Player of the Year in Partnership with SCUF. That’s after a breakthrough yr which noticed him take dwelling a number of trophies, together with the most important competitors within the calendar, the Call of Duty Championship.
Elsewhere, Ryu “Keria” Min-seok picked up Esports PC Rookie of the Year In Association with Matrix Keyboards for a efficiency on the League of Legends World Championship and Made Bagas “Zuxxy” Pramudita took dwelling Esports Mobile Player of the Year.
The awards had been unveiled at a digital celebration that had greater than one million viewers, per the producers. The occasion was hosted by Eefje “Sjokz” Depoortere, with presenters together with WWE Superstar Xavier Woods, DJ Steve Aoki, and Tottenham footballer and EXCEL ESPORTS model ambassador Dele Alli.More than 30 awards got out.
The full record of Esports Awards winners are:
- Esports Mobile Game of the Year offered by Verizon – Freefire
- Esports Publisher of the Year In Association with LiveCGI from Esports Supply – Riot Games
- Esports Game of the Year in affiliation with The Koyo Store – League of Legends
- Esports Supporting Agency of the Year in affiliation with Grind Gaming – CSA
- Esports Coverage Website of the Year in affiliation with Sizzle Creative – Esports Observer
- Esports Play of the Year in affiliation with Respawn – İsmailcan “XANTARES” Dörtkardeş (BIG)
- Esports Creative/Creative Team of the Year in Association with eBeatz – Paper Crowns
- Esports Journalist of the Year – Emily Rand
- Esports Content Team of the Year – League of Legends European Championship
- Esports Content Creator of the Year In Association with Esports Stadium Arlington – UpUpDownDown
- Esports Caster of the Year (Play by Play) – Clayton “CaptainFlowers” Raines
- Esports Caster of the Year (Colour) – Michael “KiXSTAr” Stockley
- Esports Host of the Year – Eefje “Sjokz” Deporteere
- Esports PC Rookie of the Year In Association with Matrix Keyboards – Ryu “Keria” Min-seok (T1)
- Esports Console Rookie of the Year in Partnership with SCUF – Anthony “Shotzzy” Cuevas-Castro (Dallas Empire)
- Esports Mobile Player of the Year – Made Bagas “Zuxxy” Pramudita (Bigetron RA)
- Esports Console Player of the Year in Partnership with SCUF – Anthony “Shotzzy” Cuevas-Castro (Dallas Empire)
- Esports PC Player of the Year – Michał “Nisha” Jankowski (Team Secret)
- Esports Team of the Year – Team Secret (Dota 2)
- Esports Personality of the Year offered by Lexus – Carlos “ocelote” Rodríguez Santiago
- Streamer of the Year Presented by Lexus – Ibai
- Esports Organisation of the Year – G2 Esports
- Esports Cosplay of the Year – Glory Lamothe
- Esports Creative Piece of the Year in affiliation with eBeatz – LOL season opening
Last night time, the Esports Awards hosted the inaugural Esports Awards Prelude, which noticed a complete of ten awards handed out. The winners included Logitech, Chad “SPUNJ” Burchill, and Eavesdrop Podcast. It additionally performed host to the Lifetime Achievement in Esports Class of 2020 which honors people who’ve had a long-lasting impression and devoted their skilled life to enhancing the trade.
- Esports Collegiate Award – Tyrelle Appleton
- Esports Hardware Provider of the Year – Elgato
- Esports Commercial Partner of the Year – Logitech
- Lifetime Achievement in Esports – Class of 2020
- Johnathan “Fatality” Wendel
- Daigo Umehara
- Richard Lewis
- Craig “Torbull” Levine
- Michael Sepso
- Lim ‘Boxer’ Yo-Hwan
- Esports Photographer of the Year – Rich Loch
- Esports Videographer of the Year – Logan Dodson
- Esports Coach of the Year – Lee “Heen” Seung Gon (Team Secret)
- Esports Analyst of the Year – Chad “SPUNJ” Burchill
- Esports Content Series of the Year – Eavesdrop Podcast
- Panel’s Choice Award in affiliation with Touch of Ginger – Michal Slowinski
- Panel’s Choice Award in affiliation with Touch of Ginger – Steve Dudenhoeffer